K-Fed/Brit...your opinions

Wow I was going to comment on the lack of bra too- that is not cute whatsoever. I am a firm believer in the use of support...

And I thought they were breaking up? No?

What's with her hair???? She always has it in a raggedy updo that does not look like has been brushed in days let alone washed. I know there's a decent way of wearing a ponytail and that's not one of them!!!

He's gross! Can't stand him.

bellarini said:
What's with her hair???? She always has it in a raggedy updo that does not look like has been brushed in days let alone washed. I know there's a decent way of wearing a ponytail and that's not one of them!!!

He's gross! Can't stand him.

Britney always has weird hair extensions that she has no idea how to take care of. They are difficult to style and she really doesn't try.

She should go for something low maintenance - most women do that anyway when they have a child.

K-Fed just wanted to try out his 'Flowby' ha ha.
Britney, I thought, used to look really good, she obviously let herself go...she needs to dump the loser and get a total makeover, good lord!:lol:

Yuucchh :sick: !!

Never was a big Britney fan, but I totally agree ... she has really sunk to new lows after picking up with "K-Fed" (WHAT A LOSER!). :suspiciou

Advance word on his rap album is that is SUPER-BAD (and the 'BAD' here is really 'BAD'!!!). :cry: