Kerrie flip flops arrived!!

They are really cute.. but I can't justify $48 for flip-flops! Especially with how I treat mine, LOL. Every spring I buy pairs in 7 or 8 colors for 2/$5 at Old Navy, and by the end of the summer, they get thrown away.

They are really cute.. but I can't justify $48 for flip-flops! Especially with how I treat mine, LOL. Every spring I buy pairs in 7 or 8 colors for 2/$5 at Old Navy, and by the end of the summer, they get thrown away.
I am so with you on this! I grab a pile from Walmart for 2.98 and toss them at the end of the season, maybe I should check out Old Navy.
The Coach flip flops are way cuter then my $2.98 walmart specials.

I got mine with PCE, and they are super cute. I thought it was a little much for flip flops as well, but I am obsessed with coach shoes. In two years, I have accumulated more than twenty five pairs. They really need to stop making cute shoes.

i totally agree, they are soo super super cute!! if they werent the foam material, i totally would have gotten them with pce, but i will so have those ruined in a week, and thats alot of for flip flops.... i usually stock up like someone else mentioned from old navy also...