Kerastase Voile Nuit

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Has anyone tried this? I bought some today but was curious if anyone had any opinions about this one way or the other.

FYI, it is a spray (I bought the version for fine hair) that you put on overnight.

:heart:

ooh I also bought the Kerastase hair vitamins (from the green line) and have been taking them for about a week. Has anyone tried these before?

Bump - Couturegrl (or anyone else), did you get a chance to try it yet? I ended up purchasing it yesterday from my salon. I didn't get a chance to use it last night, but I sprayed some in my hair before I used my blow dryer this morning. I like it so far - it made my hair soft & shiny.

^^I actually really like it a lot!

The only hard thing is that I had my hair darkened to about a Jennifer Aniston brown/blondish color (it used to be super blonde) the day I bought the Kerastase spray, so my hair looks shinier, but I am not sure if it is just the darker color or the product.

I am loving the vitamins. I have noticed a lot less hairs in my widetooth comb after showering. Again, not sure if it is the vitamins, the night spray, or what.

i have Serum Nuit, the thick hair version, and i used it twice this week.. i really like it so far! i apply it at night before bed and it makes my hair so soft in the morning :smile:

however my hair is a little damaged on the ends because of all the coloring and im yet to notice any improvement on that.. i'll just have to wait and see!

^ I am still loving the Voile Nuit too! I love how it makes my ends super soft and silky, and not as "crinkled" when I wake up (if that makes sense)!

I am curious about the vitamins - I might have go check those out too!

^If you have fine and thin hair (like me!) I would definitely recommend them.

If your hair is normal, then I probably wouldn't spend the extra $...they are kinda expensive...like $60!!! Grrrr...........