kerastase Resistance Treatment

mave

Aug 2, 2009
Hihi

I bought a box of the above (meant for salon use), but i bought one at those discount beauty shops. No reason to doubt they are real as this shop has a good reputation.

I got the Forcexterne treatment which comes in step 1 and step 2 - 3 tubes of each.

I am not sure if anyone here has used it.. as the hair salon i frequent doesn't carry Kerastase products, i need some advice on how to use it.

Do i need to steam my hair after applying either 1 or 2, or can i just leave it as prescribed, for 3 - 5 minutes before washing my hair?

thanks!

i think you are talking about the little single-application treatment jars?

when my stylist uses them on my hair, she shampoos, rinses, & towel dries it first - no conditioner. then she applies the treatment as she combs out my hair. then she leaves it in while she does my haircut. I cant remember if she then rinsed it out, or just went straight to blowing it dry.

that stuff is AMAZING though, hope you like it!

This is what it says on their website:

Apply an entire tube of FORCINTERNE to towel-dried hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Immediately following, apply an entire tube of FORCEXTERNE to towel-dried hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This application should be done 1-2 times per week.
--
If you're going to steam your hair, you should probably do it after applying step 2 (Step 1 won't do much until step 2 is applied).. You don't have to steam your hair but if you do, keep in mind that the steam opens up your pores and makes it easier for hair to fall out so you should rinse your hair with cold water :smile: hope that helps!