Kerastase Products

Have you searched by chance? We talk about it pretty often. I have a review of the Elixir in our Rants and Raves Forum.
The brand is my fave.

I use the shampoo, conditioner and heat styling product. I adore this stuff. I find that a little goes a long way. Pricey, but well worth it. In November/December they sell large bottles of shampoo for $50 and I think it will last me all year.

I get emails from them pretty often for discounts. They are usually better discounts than what my salon offers.

I use and have used kerastase products exclusively for the last six years. I am a product junkie and was constantly searching for the best products until I started using kerastase. Despite the high price tag it actually saves me money seeing as that I am not constantly buying new products searching for something better, it's simply the best. I use the oleo relax line but is recommend visiting the website and figuring our which line works for your hair type. I like the elixir because it works on wet hair as a smoothing agent and dry hair as a moisturizing treatment you can leave on over night. The queen of England uses Kerastase. If that's not enough evidence that it's the best product I don't know what is lol

Kerestase is my swear all for hair products! I've been highlighting/dying my hair since the middle school days and it helps protect my hair and keep it healthy and shiny!

For shampoo i switch off between the Bain Chroma Riche (dark pink bottle) and the Bain Force Architechte (green bottle). The Chroma Riche is perfect for my color and then the Force help damaged hair. I usually use the Chroma Riche two times then one time with Force.

For conditioner i use the Masque Chroma Riche (again, the dark pink jar--smells amazing!) and MasQuintense For Thick Hair conditioner (tan jar with orange lid). I sometimes will combine the two and then throw it up in a bun for about 30 minutes then wash it out! It leaves my hair literally silky smooth! Also.. i recently purchased Masque Ole-Relax Slim (dark orange/brown jar). I leave this conditioner in over night and then wash out in the morning <--- i use this maybe once a week but it really makes my hair healthy!

Then once im out of the shower i use Nectar Thermique and Ciment Thermique religously! If i could only have 2 products from the entire Kerastase line it would be these two! They & moisturize hair while protecting it from chemicals and and heating/iron tools.

On windy, humid, or simply bad hair days i also use the Cristaliste Lumiere Liquide (light pink serum glass bottle) <-- not my fav! Won't buy again after i finish it .

--- After writing all of my products it seems a little insane that i have so many different kinds! lol! But i guess i just know what works for me. And i like to use different products to treat different things... ( cough ** confessions of a product junkie** cough) . Having said that though i get more compliments on my hair than ever since i started using Kerestase a few years back. My hair is soo healthy and shiny and soft even after monthly highlights and the occasional dark brunette to blonde chemicals that ruin hair!

I have just started using Kerastase products and I am really happy with the results!

To put them in context, I used to have thick healthy hair but years of dying and different extensions had really destroyed my hair. In January I went to get a real haircut where ALL the dyed and damaged hair was gone and all that was left was healthy natural hair, but a lot thinner. I still flat iron and wash my hair every two days.

I have been using Kerastase Bain Satin 1 in combination with Bumble & Bumble Rich Conditioner and Ciment Thermique. The shampoo is amazing! It cleans my hair without leaving any residue and it leaves my hair so silky and soft. You really need to follow the directions of lathering twice for optimal results. It was going well with the Gentle Conditioner but my split ends have started to show so I decided to buy the Fondant Nutri Thermique conditioner. I used it today for the first time and it has smoothed out the dry ends but I do feel that it weighs down my hair more than the Gentle shampoo from B&B. I don't think it will be a very good every-day conditioner after I trim those split ends tomorrow.

As peacock26 the Ciment Thermique is just the best. Without this product my hair wouldn't be as smooth and silky regardless of what conditioner I used.

Last edited:
Make sure and try Elixir Ultime!

Hi Swanky! I actually have several products in my cart now (from the official Kerastase site) and am having trouble deciding what to purchase. I have blonde highlights that I get done about every 10-12 weeks. My hair is very thin and fine and a bit past shoulder length. More on the dry side. I'm thinking about the Bain Substantif for shampoo and either the matching conditioner or the Lait Volumactive. The Substantif line is for "mature hair", and reluctantly, I guess I qualify since I'm in my 40s. Definitely the Ciment Thermique, although they have a new Chroma Thermique for colored hair?? And ... want to get the Elixir Ultime, but now they have choices! They have one for fine hair and one for colored hair. Have you tried any of these new ones?

I have been using Pureology for years, but even though I've loved it in the past, I feel it's time to change ;)

Thanks for any thoughts you have!

Peacock26 said:
Kerestase is my swear all for hair products! I've been highlighting/dying my hair since the middle school days and it helps protect my hair and keep it healthy and shiny!

For shampoo i switch off between the Bain Chroma Riche (dark pink bottle) and the Bain Force Architechte (green bottle). The Chroma Riche is perfect for my color and then the Force help damaged hair. I usually use the Chroma Riche two times then one time with Force.

For conditioner i use the Masque Chroma Riche (again, the dark pink jar--smells amazing!) and MasQuintense For Thick Hair conditioner (tan jar with orange lid). I sometimes will combine the two and then throw it up in a bun for about 30 minutes then wash it out! It leaves my hair literally silky smooth! Also.. i recently purchased Masque Ole-Relax Slim (dark orange/brown jar). I leave this conditioner in over night and then wash out in the morning <--- i use this maybe once a week but it really makes my hair healthy!

Then once im out of the shower i use Nectar Thermique and Ciment Thermique religously! If i could only have 2 products from the entire Kerastase line it would be these two! They & moisturize hair while protecting it from chemicals and and heating/iron tools.

On windy, humid, or simply bad hair days i also use the Cristaliste Lumiere Liquide (light pink serum glass bottle) <-- not my fav! Won't buy again after i finish it .

--- After writing all of my products it seems a little insane that i have so many different kinds! lol! But i guess i just know what works for me. And i like to use different products to treat different things... ( cough ** confessions of a product junkie** cough) . Having said that though i get more compliments on my hair than ever since i started using Kerestase a few years back. My hair is soo healthy and shiny and soft even after monthly highlights and the occasional dark brunette to blonde chemicals that ruin hair!

Awesome!! My hair is the same way...

I love the elixir but do not use their other products anymore. I've found much better shampoo and conditioner that work for my hair but continue to use the elixir!!

I combine the Volume Line and the Elixir and got so many compliments on the thickness of my hair lately. I was using the Moroccon Oil line and stopped after 1 month of use because it was far to heavy for my locks.

Moroccan Oil products built up and caused breakage on me :mad: I really baby and take good care of my very long, thick and heavily highlighted hair so for it to jack around w/ the health of my hair really peeved me!