Kerastase products...

^thanks for the advice! just when I was about to give up on them I will try them again,this time a better product for my hair type.

P.S. Do you the Kerastase products at Target the same quality as the ones in the salon?

^thanks for the advice! just when I was about to give up on them I will try them again,this time a better product for my hair type.

P.S. Do you the Kerastase products at Target the same quality as the ones in the salon?

I believe the Kerastase products at Target is the same you can find in a salon.

I used their hair mask for normal hair and it made my hair soft and shiny. Probably just once every two weeks, like a spa manicure for my hair :smile: I should get back to that routine and pamper myself!

Kerastase is owned by L'Oreal and I find that many of the products have the same results and the descriptions on the bottles are sometimes verbatim.

I was told that also but found that Kerastase did a better job. Now it is impossable to find this line. The hair salon I used to purchase it at has discontinued it and it's difficult to find this brand or too far to travel to get it.
L'Oreal profesional brand did not give the same results.:sad:

I also love B&B.

I love Kerastase. I use the chroma reflect because I have highlights and it is designed for color treated hair. Sometimes I alternate between Kerastase and Biolage Matrix but I perfer Kerastase.

Kerastase may be owned by L'Oreal, but the Kerstase brand is not the same product/quality as the brands we find on the shelves in US supermarkets.

Just like a LOT of companies/corps, they have a pro line and a line for drugstore.

Kerastase may be owned by L'Oreal, but the Kerstase brand is not the same product/quality as the brands we find on the shelves in US supermarkets.

Just like a LOT of companies/corps, they have a pro line and a line for drugstore.

I did see the Kerastase pro-line shampoo in Target a couple of times, it was $28! Not cheap.

I've never tried any Kerastase products but always read raves about them - can you buy on-line? I am pretty sure no salons in my area carry it. I have used the L'Oreal Pro Line (the one in the yellow bottle - can't remember if it was moisturizing or thickening) and really liked the shampoo & conditioner.

i also use age recharge masque and the bain satin range and love them. i've used a couple of other brands but always go back to kerastase! i'd say if you get your hair done at a salon that carries them, ask your stylist to recommend something for your hair type because initially i was using a different kerastase product that was way too rich for my hair!

I've never tried any Kerastase products but always read raves about them - can you buy on-line? I am pretty sure no salons in my area carry it. I have used the L'Oreal Pro Line (the one in the yellow bottle - can't remember if it was moisturizing or thickening) and really liked the shampoo & conditioner.

yes! are you in the US? they finally launched the US site www.kerastase-usa.com and you can buy online.

A lot of my friends swear by the line, so I tried it, and I also found that it dried out my hair like crazy! I tried a few different types, but couldn't get it to work for me. It just depends on your hair type, I guess!