Kerastase Ciment Thermique

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered this ... does anyone use this? Rants/Raves?

(if not I will be the guinea pig :P)

2. I use Ciment but not thermique. . . it's fantatsic!!

You can't go wrong w/ anything from Kerastase IMO.

3. Yup, use it everyday! Would never blowdry or flat iron without it!!!

4. I love it. Kerastase products are great and love them!

5. What colour is this packaging? There is a few seperate lines and I get confused on what is what. I like the green coloured packaging for leave-in conditioner.

6. Kerastase are really great. My stylist has me using the Bain Satin shampoo and the Masque Age Recharge. For styling I use Shu Uemura.

The Ciment is in the green packaging.

7. oh, i also use bain satin shampoo, it makes the hair so soft and shiny. :biggrin:

8. It's from the Resistance line, I think you are thinking of the same product!

[​IMG]

I tried it the other day, and so far I am really liking it :tup:

9. my stylist put that in my hair this afternoon. it really does feel great.

i ended up walking out with bain de force, ciment anti-usure and forcintense (my hair is in dire straights lately). she mentioned that the whole kerastase resistance line was just updated.

10. And how beautiful does this smell??!!:heart:

11. That is the one!
    I really like this one and the scent is hard to describe. Maybe someone else can describe it.

12. ^What is it used for? Is it for straightening?

13. Nope, I do use a few other products from the Green line though & love them! I might have to try this one.

14. I love this product! It does wonders for my hair when I iron it.

15. Kerastase rocks! I just switched over from B&B and I love it :tup: