KEPPALL HELP - 2 of them are too many???

tzar

Mar 12, 2012
Hey guys, I come to you with a dilemma hoping you can hep me out!

Not too long I bought a Keepall Damier Ebene 50. These bags don't come with straps but I was okay with that because I have a Rimowa carry on I use when I fly and I figured I could use this other bag for road trips and stuff.

I like it a lot but I started thinking more and more about getting a keep all with a strap. This past week I saw a 45 Macassar - that was authenticated here :graucho: - for only $999! It is from 2013, in GREAT condition, everything that came with it included, So I jumped on it! I now have it and I am thinking, do I really need 2 Keepalls?

What do you guys think? I think the 45 would make a great overnight bag + carry on companion to my rimowa if I wanted to go on a longer trip and not check bags and my 50 could be reserved exclusively for road trips.

What do you lovely people think??

I don't think 2 are too many! I have multiples of many bags plus you already know how you're going to use them. It sounds like you take a lot of trips so they'll be put to good use. :smile:

My husband has a Macassar 50, I believe and it is awesome! You will love it!!! Plus, the DE is different so you have a choice of not only sizes but also prints!

I have two: keepall B. damier 45 and keepall B. macassar 55. One is a great overnight bag and the other is great for long travels. I also like to have two different prints to switch up from time to time. They are great bags. I have considered getting a third in graphite. :smile:

Not too long I bought a Keepall Damier Ebene 50. These bags don't come with straps but I was okay with that because I have a Rimowa carry on I use when I fly and I figured I could use this other bag for road trips and stuff.

I like it a lot but I started thinking more and more about getting a keep all with a strap. This past week I saw a 45 Macassar - that was authenticated here :graucho: - for only $999! It is from 2013, in GREAT condition, everything that came with it included, So I jumped on it! I now have it and I am thinking, do I really need 2 Keepalls?

What do you guys think? I think the 45 would make a great overnight bag + carry on companion to my rimowa if I wanted to go on a longer trip and not check bags and my 50 could be reserved exclusively for road trips.

I think 2 is fine, they are very different from each other aswell.

I've been wanting one as well but don't really know the size differences and plan on using it for carry on luggage. Which size do you recommend?
I think if you have ways of using both they'd be fine but if you find yourself leaning towards one over the other more, I'd just keep that one. Good luck!

thank you all for your comments - I am going to sleep on it :smile: :smile: :smile:

I've been wanting one as well but don't really know the size differences and plan on using it for carry on luggage. Which size do you recommend?
I think if you have ways of using both they'd be fine but if you find yourself leaning towards one over the other more, I'd just keep that one. Good luck!

Like I said before, a 45 would be ideal for an overnight stay, while the 50 would be better for weekends-4/5 day trips. If I had to keep just one, I'd do the 50! But the 45 would be also soooo good as a carry on companion to a rolling suitcase to carry my iPad, chargers, headphones, jacket, water, snacks! :biggrin:

A Keepall is a perfect type of travel bag to have doubles of! They do serve different purposes and you really can never have two many travel bags, especially if you do a fair amount of traveling.

The Macassar 45 is a perfect travel companion on any trip. I think your two keepalls are completely different and can each serve a different purpose. The Macassar 45 is small enough that it can go on day trips for long periods away home. I'm taking it tomorrow on a much needed overnight getaway.😏 I think you will definitely love this bag. And the bandouliere is so handy. Here's mine:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406014570.117856.jpg

I have two: keepall B. damier 45 and keepall B. macassar 55. One is a great overnight bag and the other is great for long travels. I also like to have two different prints to switch up from time to time. They are great bags. I have considered getting a third in graphite. :smile:

have you noticed that the handles on the 45 are thinner than the 55 or are they the same?

the 45 handles are little bit thinner than my 50, and I hope it doesnt mean its fake! isince i got it authenticated here lol

have you noticed that the handles on the 45 are thinner than the 55 or are they the same?

the 45 handles are little bit thinner than my 50, and I hope it doesnt mean its fake! isince i got it authenticated here lol

I just got around to comparing my 45 and my 55. My 55 handles are definitely a bit thicker (wider) than my 45, but it is very minimal. Maybe the handles are a bit thicker as the sizes go up to compensate for a bigger and (possibly) heavier bag. That would make the most sense to me.