Kenzo Tiger Sweater

Hey everyone :smile: like so many others I caught the tiger fever :panic: haha but for a couple of weeks I regularly check sites like opening ceremony, barneys and kenzo.com but no chance :sad:

Does anyone have tips how to get your hands on one of the tiger sweaters?

Also if you are a lucky one and have one already please share :smile:)

As you know, it can be difficult find Kenzo. The only place I've actually seen the Kenzo tiger sweater in real life was in Isetan in Tokyo this past year. It might be fruitless, but you could try looking online on japanese sites.

I'm in the same predicament!! I pre-ordered one on Luisaviaroma but it's not scheduled to ship until April 30th :sad: Sign up for the waitlist on Matches.com, they said that they should be getting a restock of the grey tiger sweater, though the stylist who emailed me didn't know when!

Yes I also checked all those sites, like mytheresa, netaporter and luisaroma. So difficult, even on The waitlist it's hard to get your hands on one. I just checked the kenzo site everyday. I few days ago The sweater went online and bought it right away. It just arrived today. Here some pictures XD.

Attachments

• image-2254745546.jpg
    image-2254745546.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 12,469
  • image-1660397296.jpg
    image-1660397296.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 8,213
Yes I also checked all those sites, like mytheresa, netaporter and luisaroma. So difficult, even on The waitlist it's hard to get your hands on one. I just checked the kenzo site everyday. I few days ago The sweater went online and bought it right away. It just arrived today. Here some pictures XD.

I love the back!

That's the one I want!!!

If you live hear a Kenzo shop, go in and make friends with the SA. That's what I did—I actually visited the shop several times during the sales and bought a few things so the SA remembered me and she offered to put me down on the list for the sweatshirt. I got a call a week later and came home with a gray sweatshirt, plus a bonus:

IMG_4197.jpg

If you live hear a Kenzo shop, go in and make friends with the SA. That's what I did—I actually visited the shop several times during the sales and bought a few things so the SA remembered me and she offered to put me down on the list for the sweatshirt. I got a call a week later and came home with a gray sweatshirt, plus a bonus:

View attachment 2073153

WOW! Love this color combo... was this in the US?