Kenzo Tiger Sweater

misscarolina

Jan 4, 2013
Switzerland
Hey everyone :smile: like so many others I caught the tiger fever :panic: haha but for a couple of weeks I regularly check sites like opening ceremony, barneys and kenzo.com but no chance :sad:

Does anyone have tips how to get your hands on one of the tiger sweaters?

Also if you are a lucky one and have one already please share :smile:)

VelvetFlats

Nov 16, 2012
Boston, MA
As you know, it can be difficult find Kenzo. The only place I've actually seen the Kenzo tiger sweater in real life was in Isetan in Tokyo this past year. It might be fruitless, but you could try looking online on japanese sites.

Calisto2

O.G.
Nov 23, 2007
I'm in the same predicament!! I pre-ordered one on Luisaviaroma but it's not scheduled to ship until April 30th :sad: Sign up for the waitlist on Matches.com, they said that they should be getting a restock of the grey tiger sweater, though the stylist who emailed me didn't know when!

misscarolina

Jan 4, 2013
Switzerland
Thanks everyone for your help!! So i will just sign up for the waitlists i guess and hope I will run into one :biggrin: haha
Does anyone know the new colors for spring/summer?

Sculli

Jan 17, 2013
Amsterdam
Yes I also checked all those sites, like mytheresa, netaporter and luisaroma. So difficult, even on The waitlist it's hard to get your hands on one. I just checked the kenzo site everyday. I few days ago The sweater went online and bought it right away. It just arrived today. Here some pictures XD.

Attachments

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
^^It's adorable! Glad that you finally got your hands on one.
Wear it well...

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
Yes I also checked all those sites, like mytheresa, netaporter and luisaroma. So difficult, even on The waitlist it's hard to get your hands on one. I just checked the kenzo site everyday. I few days ago The sweater went online and bought it right away. It just arrived today. Here some pictures XD.
That's the one I want!!!

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
If you live hear a Kenzo shop, go in and make friends with the SA. That's what I did—I actually visited the shop several times during the sales and bought a few things so the SA remembered me and she offered to put me down on the list for the sweatshirt. I got a call a week later and came home with a gray sweatshirt, plus a bonus:

IMG_4197.jpg

icecreamom

Loubie-Happy
O.G.
Sep 22, 2009
La-La Land
If you live hear a Kenzo shop, go in and make friends with the SA. That's what I did—I actually visited the shop several times during the sales and bought a few things so the SA remembered me and she offered to put me down on the list for the sweatshirt. I got a call a week later and came home with a gray sweatshirt, plus a bonus:

View attachment 2073153
WOW! Love this color combo... was this in the US?