~~ Kenyanqn's Love Affair...a collection thread ~~

Kenyanqn

O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
I've always wanted to do a collection thread but never got around to it. Well, since im snowed in, I decided to take advantage of this free time to finally get the thread going. Well, Here goes:biggrin:
My CL Love affair began late 2012. I went to Saks intending to buy my first pair as a graduation gift and ended up walking out with two pairs.
First up: Bianca 140 in black patent. I got this in a size 39 because they didn't have my size, so I have been wearing them with pads...unfortunately they don't get much wear. If i ever find these in my size I will be willing to part with this pair.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 977
The Second pair I got was the Maggie Santa Fe. I found this pair on their sale rack...just so happens that on the day I went to buy my first pair, Saks were having their sale so I couldn't resist a good deal!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 967
Then I stumbled upon these on ebay brand new. They were my first exotic and I quickly grew fond them. Declic 120 Peacock Python

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 999
Then one day I went to NM and decided to try on the Decollete. I wasnt sure about the skinnier heel but it was love at first wear. Next up, Decollette 554 Black Patent

Attachments

• 15.png
    15.png
    674.3 KB · Views: 999
I ended up loving the look of a shoe with no platform that I decided to add some more of that style to my collection. So I decided to see what the fuss was about the pigalle. This style would end up stealing my heart...it was so sexy...
Pigalle 100 Blue Saphire

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 935
The next pair is the Flo 120 Patent in Souris. I ordered this pair without trying them on since I don't live next to any stores and thanks to you lovely TPFers I got the sizing right and they are super comfortable

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    667.1 KB · Views: 969
Just when I thought that I had a decent collection and was okay with a ban, came the So Kates. I missed the initial wave of them until this pair popped up on Matches ... I was convinced it was a sign so I grabbed them. So Kate Rouge Noir

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    707.6 KB · Views: 957