~~ Kenyanqn's Love Affair...a collection thread ~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've always wanted to do a collection thread but never got around to it. Well, since im snowed in, I decided to take advantage of this free time to finally get the thread going. Well, Here goes:biggrin:
    My CL Love affair began late 2012. I went to Saks intending to buy my first pair as a graduation gift and ended up walking out with two pairs.
    First up: Bianca 140 in black patent. I got this in a size 39 because they didn't have my size, so I have been wearing them with pads...unfortunately they don't get much wear. If i ever find these in my size I will be willing to part with this pair.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      53.4 KB
      Views:
  2. The Second pair I got was the Maggie Santa Fe. I found this pair on their sale rack...just so happens that on the day I went to buy my first pair, Saks were having their sale so I couldn't resist a good deal!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      51.2 KB
      Views:
  3. The addiction started and a week later, I added on to my collection with the Very Prive Kid.

Attached Files:

• 23.png
      23.png
      File size:
      680.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Next up: No. Prive in Grey Flannel. These were an ebay find for a steal

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      64.4 KB
      Views:
  5. Then I stumbled upon these on ebay brand new. They were my first exotic and I quickly grew fond them. Declic 120 Peacock Python

Attached Files:

• 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      702.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Thanks to a lovely TPFer, I was able to score these babies: MBB :graucho:

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      84.7 KB
      Views:
  7. Next, is another ebay find: Canonita Ruffled Bootie

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      51.2 KB
      Views:
  8. Then one day I went to NM and decided to try on the Decollete. I wasnt sure about the skinnier heel but it was love at first wear. Next up, Decollette 554 Black Patent

Attached Files:

• 15.png
      15.png
      File size:
      674.3 KB
      Views:
  9. I ended up loving the look of a shoe with no platform that I decided to add some more of that style to my collection. So I decided to see what the fuss was about the pigalle. This style would end up stealing my heart...it was so sexy...
    Pigalle 100 Blue Saphire

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      55.9 KB
      Views:
  10. Shortly after, I decided to diversify and got a pattern that wasnt so "safe".;) Pigalle 100 Grafitti

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      58.3 KB
      Views:
  11. The next pair is the Flo 120 Patent in Souris. I ordered this pair without trying them on since I don't live next to any stores and thanks to you lovely TPFers I got the sizing right and they are super comfortable

Attached Files:

• 22.png
      22.png
      File size:
      667.1 KB
      Views:
  12. Next i realized that my collection was in desperate need of a nude... then came along Decollette 554 in nude :smile:

Attached Files:

• 19.png
      19.png
      File size:
      703.7 KB
      Views:
  13. Just when I thought that I had a decent collection and was okay with a ban, came the So Kates. I missed the initial wave of them until this pair popped up on Matches ... I was convinced it was a sign so I grabbed them. So Kate Rouge Noir

Attached Files:

• 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      707.6 KB
      Views:
  14. The So Kate were so gorgeous that I decided to get a second pair. So Kate in Corazon

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      55.1 KB
      Views:
  15. I wanted a white shoe and was happy when these came along. Next up is the Decollette 554 in Crystal Python.

Attached Files:

• 20.png
      20.png
      File size:
      679.7 KB
      Views: