~~ Kenyanqn's Love Affair...a collection thread ~~

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
I've always wanted to do a collection thread but never got around to it. Well, since im snowed in, I decided to take advantage of this free time to finally get the thread going. Well, Here goes:biggrin:
My CL Love affair began late 2012. I went to Saks intending to buy my first pair as a graduation gift and ended up walking out with two pairs.
First up: Bianca 140 in black patent. I got this in a size 39 because they didn't have my size, so I have been wearing them with pads...unfortunately they don't get much wear. If i ever find these in my size I will be willing to part with this pair.

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
The Second pair I got was the Maggie Santa Fe. I found this pair on their sale rack...just so happens that on the day I went to buy my first pair, Saks were having their sale so I couldn't resist a good deal!

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
The addiction started and a week later, I added on to my collection with the Very Prive Kid.

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
Then I stumbled upon these on ebay brand new. They were my first exotic and I quickly grew fond them. Declic 120 Peacock Python

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
Then one day I went to NM and decided to try on the Decollete. I wasnt sure about the skinnier heel but it was love at first wear. Next up, Decollette 554 Black Patent

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
I ended up loving the look of a shoe with no platform that I decided to add some more of that style to my collection. So I decided to see what the fuss was about the pigalle. This style would end up stealing my heart...it was so sexy...
Pigalle 100 Blue Saphire

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
Shortly after, I decided to diversify and got a pattern that wasnt so "safe".;) Pigalle 100 Grafitti

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
The next pair is the Flo 120 Patent in Souris. I ordered this pair without trying them on since I don't live next to any stores and thanks to you lovely TPFers I got the sizing right and they are super comfortable

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
Next i realized that my collection was in desperate need of a nude... then came along Decollette 554 in nude :smile:

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
Just when I thought that I had a decent collection and was okay with a ban, came the So Kates. I missed the initial wave of them until this pair popped up on Matches ... I was convinced it was a sign so I grabbed them. So Kate Rouge Noir

Attachments

Kenyanqn

Jun 17, 2012
USA
I wanted a white shoe and was happy when these came along. Next up is the Decollette 554 in Crystal Python.

Attachments