KENT XIE & Putian Qinqin Trade Company-SELLS COUNTERFEIT COACH, UGGS, LV, ETC.

kpdphoto

kpdphoto
Oct 11, 2008
This is an alert to all tpfers:

AVOID THIS COUNTERFEITER:

KENT XIE of the PUTIAN QUIQIN TRADE COMPANY

Here is where you can find ALL his FAKE/COUNTERFEIT GOODS.

Xxx

Xxxx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentxie18/sets/

He states his Coach handbags are authentic, they are 100% FAKE
He states his UGG boots are authentic, that are 100% FAKE
He states his Burberry scarves are authentic, they are 100% FAKE
Please email tradekey.com, Coach, UGGS, ecplaza, flickr, LV, Burberry and insist he be removed and stopped from selling illegal goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL HIS GOODS ARE FAKE? How long had you been doing business with him, and then, found out everything over there was not original? Can you enlighten me? Thanks!
It's not necessary to have done business with him to know that he sells fakes. The brands he sells are not available from Chinese wholesalers.

Originally Posted by kpdphoto This is an alert to all tpfers:

AVOID THIS COUNTERFEITER:

KENT XIE of the PUTIAN QUIQIN TRADE COMPANY

Here is where you can find ALL his FAKE/COUNTERFEIT GOODS.

Xxx

Xxxx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentxie18/sets/

He states his Coach handbags are authentic, they are 100% FAKE
He states his UGG boots are authentic, that are 100% FAKE
He states his Burberry scarves are authentic, they are 100% FAKE
Please email tradekey.com, Coach, UGGS, ecplaza, flickr, LV, Burberry and insist he be removed and stopped from selling illegal goods.

HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL HIS GOODS ARE FAKE? How long had you been doing business with him, and then, found out everything over there was not original? Can you enlighten me? Thanks!

VICTOR998, why is it that the only posts you've made in these forums are in favor of a KNOWN fakes seller? The owner of that site Kent Xie of Putian, China has been associated with dozens of Chinese fakes-selling sites and at one time even had the nerve to post albums full of photos of his OBVIOUSLY fake bags on major sites like Photobucket. I remember his name from other fakes-sites going back at least 5 years. There are probably over a HUNDRED different websites located in China under his name, all with different URLs and domains - a veritable alphabet soup of domains, in fact - so that if one is shut down, 99 more are there to take its place. Google his name and see what I mean. A legitimate business selling legal merchandise doesn't need a hundred different identities, especially multiple IDs selling the same merchandise.

Any chance that, like so many other people have tried doing here, that you're actually an owner or wholesaler for one or more of those sites? And do you really think we haven't seen other people involved in the fakes industry trying the same tricks here?

People who stand up for known crooks are NOT appreciated here. And they don't stay long either.

Hello, you must have done lots of business with KENT XIE and Putian Qinqin Trade Company to know everything! Do you have their web address? Thank you

And yet ANOTHER coincidence! Someone who JUST JOINED after this discussion started - I'm sure Mr Xie Googles his name on a daily basis to see who's talking about him - and wants to buy his fakes! What are the odds???

MODS, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE SITUATION AND TAKE APPROPRIATE STEPS REGARDING THESE POSTERS. THIS ONE IS OBVIOUSLY A SHILL FOR A KNOWN AND INFAMOUS FAKES-SELLER.

Well, I heard that VICTOR998 tried his same shilling tricks at the Kate Spade board and posted even more links back to that slimeball's fake-selling sites. This time at least someone caught it and banned him. Not just SofaKing Bannned, but non-person, posts-removed, never existed banned. FINALLY.

One shill down, one to go.