Kenneth Jay Lane for QVC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it lesser quality than the regular KJL? They have identical pieces. The bracelet I want is sold out everywhere else. It was previously sold at Shopbop and Net-a-Porter, but now is only available on QVC.

2. I believe it's the same stuff. I bought a ring from there and it was great. :smile:

3. Not the same- KJL that is sold on qvc is made in China while the main line is made in NYC. QVC line has a similar look but the pieces are made exclusivly for qvc. The bracelet you are seeing in high end stores is a higher quality. QVC does this with a lot of there lines.

4. Thank you so much for the information. I guess I will keep an eye out on ebay since I can't find the bracelet anywhere else.

5. I bought a few pieces from qvc and have some from saks. I think they look the same. Order the one from qvc and if its not the quality you like, send it back.