Kenneth Cole ~ Up To 44% Off Online & In-Store*Sunday Only

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.kennethcole.com/home/index.jsp?clickid=topnav_logo_img

*Offer valid 2/7/10 at Kenneth Cole retail stores, Kenneth Cole Company Stores, kennethcole.com and 1 800 KEN COLE. Discount is taken at checkout. Select styles are excluded from the offer, including Vintage Black men's fragrance, watches, 925 Technology shoes, Gentle Souls, AWEARNESS styles, and gift card and gift certificate purchases. Free ground shipping when you spend $100 or more available at kennethcole.com and 1 800 KEN COLE only. Shipping offer not valid at Kenneth Cole retail stores and Kenneth Cole Company Stores. Offer based on merchandise total and does not include taxes or any additional charges. Free ground shipping applies only on the original order and a price adjustment for the free ground shipping is not valid on exchanges. Offer includes any APO/FPO that is US domestic based. Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and non-domestic based APO/FPO locations are excluded from the offer. Offers are subject to change without notice. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. We reserve the right to verify customer billing information which may delay your order. Offers not valid on previously purchased merchandise or in conjunction with any other offer.

2. It figures...the one dress that I want is excluded from the sale. This always happens to me!

3. thxs

4. I have 2 gift codes for $50 off when you spend $150 or more. I don't know if you can use these codes more than once. Happy shopping!

** FANS1
    ** FANS2

5. They are not one-time used codes, I got them as well! Too bad I missed the 44% off!