Kenneth Cole or Michael Kors bag for work?

1. :girlsigh: Which one do you like better? I would order the Michael Kors one ein black,too.

1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Woodside Satchel

2.Kenneth Cole Reaction Handbags
    Draw n Order - Tote

Thanks!! :yes:

Michael Kors.jpg kenneth Cole.jpg
  2. I like the look of both. The Michael Kors bag has a shoulder drop of 7", the Kenneth Cole bag 9 1/2" so the latter seems more comfortable. Also, the Kenneth Cole bag is cheaper :smile:

3. Thanks passerby, I agree. I'll probably go with the Kenneth Cole one.(I am buying way to many bags lately:rolleyes: )

4. I'd also go for Kenneth Cole because I think the quality of bags is better than Michael Kors. I've heard from a SA that Michael Kors is often returned for things breaking...

5. I've never had a Michael Kors but have seen them in Macys and something keeps me from ever purchasing one. However, I like the look of the MK bag you posted.

6. I like the quality of Michael Kors bags much more than Kenneth Cole. I think it's a much better investment.

7. Mk looks nicer in this case.

8. Maybe I should get them both...?:yes:

9. That was going to be my recommendation :lol:

10. I think Michael Kors and Cole Haan are pretty much equal in quality, if you would know Cole Haan. The leather is fabulous on both, and the stitching is perfect. I would not hesitate to get the Michael Kors.

11. My vote is for Michael Kors. I like the bag much more. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice