Kenneth Cole NY wallet (picture)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I passed up a Michael Kors wallet a few months ago that I really liked because it was Christmas--time to buy gifts and I wasn't really looking for a new wallet. What I liked most about it was that the outside flap compartment opened nice and big so that you could put both bills and coins in. Ever since I saw that wallet I've been looking for another one like it. They have almost the same one in Loehmann's now but not in colors I like.
    Yesterday I was in TJ Maxx and they had this Kenneth Cole NY wallet in black and a bronze color. I got the black. It's not as expensive as the MK but it's all leather, has the flap opening and it was only $20 (originally $45 full retail). Part of me thinks "it's only $20 so I don't have to love it". The other voice says "maybe you should keeping looking for something you're more excited about". But for 20 bucks, I think I'll keep it...just fun to have something new.
    Any opinions?

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/Kenneth-Cole-New-York-Womens-Leather-Wallet/3055083/product.html

2. That's cute, good deal! It's nice and when you see one that really calls out to you, you won't feel guilty about buying another.