Kenneth Cole Hudson

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think its a nice bag. Love the studs.

2. I like it. I'm personally looking for bags that are a half-step away from the IF type bag -- not so big, not so studded. This one is right there! Which color were you eyeing? The 'scarlet' looks a little tomato-y to me...

3. i think that it's a great bag, it has a lot of personality and detailing. that's really a lot of bang for the buck, i would say go for it unless you're lusting after something else :P

4. ^^ Supersaucy....welcome to the Forum. You will soon learn that we are all lusting after TOO many things!

5. I actually thought about getting the bag. But they don't have it in brown anymore :sad: Oh well.. I got the IF audra instead

6. I generally like Kenneth Cole bags. I've found them to be well made and stylish.

7. Very pretty, not busy.:love:

8. I like it. I'm also liking the Cliphanger.

9. This really is a good size for a bag....it's smaller than their large Hudson Rivet (The "It" bag a few months back)...a perfect size. I wanted it in brown, but they said this size never came in brown. The leather is super soft.

BTW...I was in Kenneth Cole tonight *(Me and my 10yo ds hung out at Fashion Island..I bribed him! LOL)....they have re-introduced the larger Hudson in brown and black (Orig was $590ish, but new one is in the $400's)...but it is NO WHERE near as nice the the original which had the New Zealand leather....now the leather looks stiff, almost plastic and shiny. NOT attractive at all.

10. I posted this once b4. Im a Kenneth Cole lover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice