Kennedy park milla or Rachelle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the sweet heart pink one in both style. Should I get both in the same color? Do you think there Kennedy style could be man friendly? Then I can get that in navy color.

ETA: small Rachelle style.

2. Do you have pictures of any of these styles? That would be helpful Also are they outlet or specialty pieces? I couldn't find either on the website.

3. Rachelle
    uploadfromtaptalk1469467711322.jpg

4. Kennedy
    http://pin.it/H5j2Al5

5. I personally really like the Rachelle. It's very sturdy. I have one in blue, and it's one of my regular work bags which I know I can take onto the tube and can handle a bit of a bashing when it gets very busy. But depends on what you're looking for in a bag also. I don't think the Rachelles can contain as much in them as some of the other styles.

6. I don't carry a whole lot. Just keys, a long wallet and a small makeup pouch.
    Oh also my phone. Duh.

7. Oh you should be alright then. Sometimes I go to the shop and try to put my stuff (phone, purse etc) into the bag to try the fit if I'm not sure.

houseof999 likes this.
  8. I'd go with the Rachelle crossbody

houseof999 likes this.
  9. Thank you! Just ordered the Rachelle from the surprise sale for $129! Can't wait to get it! Only thing, I wish it had feet to keep the bottom from getting dirty! I will have to extra careful not to put it down on a dirty surface.

10. Exciting! Hope you love it when it arrives.
    I wish the surprise sale would ship to the UK, so jealous of those of you that can buy from there :P

11. I think a majority of the items (99%) are from the outlet, do you have one in the UK?

12. I only know of one outlet store in the UK. But I had a look at the surprise sale website, and the prices are still a fair bit cheaper than what I find at the outlets. Also it's about a few hours drive away for me, so cost of petrol and all that. Next time I go the States I will definitely check to see if there's a surprise sale on and if they will ship to my hotel.

houseof999 likes this.
  13. @Freetofly, do you have any friends or relatives in the states where you can ship and maybe they can ship to you?

14. I do have a couple of people I could ask, I feel a bit awkward about it though, I don't want them to feel like I'm using them. Maybe if there's one sale with something I just have to get I might bite the bullet. What about customs charges for posting to the UK though, that could be quite high?

15. Yes, KS is quite a bit more expensive there I realized that when friends/family from the UK come here and splurge. With the duties/taxes I'd assume the outlets there and the surprise sale prices are approximately the same? I know that's the case for Canada at the moment, hence I prefer to go to the outlet.