Kendie's total love & appreciation for Celine; new bag reveal

Congrats! The grey is so beautiful! The leather looks so luscious you just want to touch it through the screen [emoji12] please share some mod pics when you take her out!

Ps the flap bag in the burgundy is so droolworthy!! It looks very similar to the discontinued all soft bag which I loved (but found it too big for my style) I wonder if they come in different sizes and how it compares to the all soft...
:wave:Hi sweetest yinnie....thanks so much! Yes, you can imagine how wonderful & lush the leather is (probably just like your sexy Box!) That flap bag is crazy fantastic....I'm in total lust for it & want one. I only recall seeing it in the 1 size but they surely could have other sizes. I do recall the all soft bag you mention. To me, this flap was really a perfect size & very comfortable on the shoulder. The hard part will be deciding on the vibrant pinkish red or deep burgundy.:eek: I'll be on the lookout for you if you decide to get one(?)!!:hugs:

You had to go and make me want a trifold! These bags have never been on my radar but after reading through this thread tonight it is now on my wishlist. :P

What a fantastic Celine style. I love the black that you use as an everyday bag and the color you selected for the clutch is an amazing neutral. Great taste lady! Enjoy!

Reactions: Kendie26
You had to go and make me want a trifold! These bags have never been on my radar but after reading through this thread tonight it is now on my wishlist. :P

What a fantastic Celine style. I love the black that you use as an everyday bag and the color you selected for the clutch is an amazing neutral. Great taste lady! Enjoy!
Kind thanks MAGJES!! So glad if you are open to this design as i just can not speak any more highly about it. I can't think of any work bag (my black medium trifold)that I've liked more for both looks & function. I'm dying to use the new grey clutch style but it's been raining so much since i bought it. Do let me/us know if you get one or have any questions! Warm regards & your avatar pic is so precious & endearing:heart::flowers:

Congratulations! I have tried it at Barney's, and it's definitely a quality bag. I like the fact that it has 3 compartments that keep the stuff organized.
:wave:Thanks Adrian Ho!! It truly is quality in & out. Lucky you to be near ( or have visited) Barney's! I haven't been there in many many years but always loved that store. Kind regard to you!:flowers:

Reactions: Adrian Ho
Celine friends please meet my first Box:yahoo:. Major & most special thanks to my dearest friend @BigCherry :smooch: as she was the one who encouraged me to consider this style (after i dismissed it a few times in the past). I think the reason I didn't like it on me a while ago was because i was totally into soft, slouchy bags (thus my Balenciaga loyalty back then)but over the last 2 years I've had a big "shift" to preferring structured bags. Makes sense, because when i tried this Box on I loved it. Normally I'd choose a more classic color like black or beige, but once i saw this "Cloud" color (light blue w/ grey undertones) i was intrigued at how truly beautiful it is, especially in the smooth calfskin. Again special thanks to @BigCherry and @Vanana for their opinions on color...as i value their expertise:tup:on such matters! Took a bunch of pics both indoors & outdoors in various light (w/ flash, in sunlight, in shade) I'm really excited about this baby! I think I'll name her "BigCherry!":graucho: (Sorry Vanana....i already have my chanel named after you darlin!;))

Attachments

• IMG_5880.JPG
    IMG_5880.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_5881.JPG
    IMG_5881.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_5882.JPG
    IMG_5882.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_5883.JPG
    IMG_5883.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_5884.JPG
    IMG_5884.JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 252
Celine friends please meet my first Box:yahoo:. Major & most special thanks to my dearest friend @BigCherry :smooch: as she was the one who encouraged me to consider this style (after i dismissed it a few times in the past). I think the reason I didn't like it on me a while ago was because i was totally into soft, slouchy bags (thus my Balenciaga loyalty back then)but over the last 2 years I've had a big "shift" to preferring structured bags. Makes sense, because when i tried this Box on I loved it. Normally I'd choose a more classic color like black or beige, but once i saw this "Cloud" color (light blue w/ grey undertones) i was intrigued at how truly beautiful it is, especially in the smooth calfskin. Again special thanks to @BigCherry and @Vanana for their opinions on color...as i value their expertise:tup:on such matters! Took a bunch of pics both indoors & outdoors in various light (w/ flash, in sunlight, in shade) I'm really excited about this baby! I think I'll name her "BigCherry!":graucho: (Sorry Vanana....i already have my chanel named after you darlin!;))

I love reading about your sheer enthusiasm for your new purchase, it must make it feel extra special. You also take the prettiest pictures, you should work for Céline :lol:

The leather inside and out is so buttery and soft, so decadent, I’m always stroking my interior when getting something out.

Congratulations it’s a total beauty and enjoy it immensely [emoji170]

I love reading about your sheer enthusiasm for your new purchase, it must make it feel extra special. You also take the prettiest pictures, you should work for Céline :lol:

The leather inside and out is so buttery and soft, so decadent, I’m always stroking my interior when getting something out.

Congratulations it’s a total beauty and enjoy it immensely [emoji170]
Thank you again sweetie...you are right on the interior....it's just yumminess run amuck w/ Celine!! Decadent is THE perfect word! You're the bestest...love ya!:heart:

Reactions: BlueCherry

Stunning! Such a beautiful color! So happy for you! I love the Classic! Box Calfskin only gets better with age!

Stunning! Such a beautiful color! So happy for you! I love the Classic! Box Calfskin only gets better with age!
Thanks so very much dear Sophia!! It really is just 1 of the prettiest colors I've ever seen & I can't wait to see how she "ages"...i saw both smooth & leige in person the day i bought this one & the smooth definitely spoke to me:heart::flowers::hugs: