Kendall & Kylie Jenner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendall Jenner is a human doll as she promotes Fashion Night Out

PUBLISHED: 16:44 EST, 24 July 2012 | UPDATED: 16:44 EST, 24 July 2012

As the younger sister of the famous Kardashian siblings Kendall Jenner was never going to spend her summer vacation working as a camp counsellor.

But the 16-year-old's choice of holiday job is sure to make even her most entitled schoolmates jealous after she became the face of Fashion Night Out.

The young model appears in adverts for the annual celebration, posing as a human doll in a shoe box, draped in an orange scarf and wearing purple stilettos.

w817k7.jpg

Human doll: Budding model Kendall Jenner poses in on an advert for the Beverly Center's Fashion's Night Out

Kendall is promoting Los Angeles' Beverly Center in the shots, which hosts one of many events as part of the celebration.

Thanks to her father, Olympian Bruce Jenner, Kendall is several inches taller than her older sisters, while sharing their dark good looks.

She has has used her famous family to her advantage, already securing catwalk work and photoshoots.

2ujjw9k.jpg

Fashion Night Out: Kendall is promoting Los Angeles' Beverly Center in the advert, which hosts one of many events as part of the celebration

While still high school students Kendall and sister Kylie are fast becoming central characters in the family's hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Along with her modelling work Kendall and 14-year-old Kylie have also been making the most of their newfound fame, appearing on the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards at the weekend.

But with school soon to resume the two will soon be back to their lessons at High School, where they spend their freetime on the cheerleading team.

28auy5l.jpg

Some summer holiday: Kendall and sister Kylie, 14, arrive at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday

Between "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," and "Khloe and Lamar," the Kardashian family is almost always on the air; when one show takes a hiatus, another is airing new episodes. Still, Kendall Jenner, 16, reveals in the new issue of Seventeen that she and sister Kylie, who turns 15 on August 10, could easily come up with a focus for a show of their own. It would be about "the adventures that we go on," she tells the magazine. "We go on a lot of adventures! We do crazy stuff. We will kidnap one of our friends and get a group together and go to Disneyland for the night. We do what we want to do. We're just like, 'Let's make it happen! That sounds so fun!'" Just like your average teens, right?

But while the sisters have it easy in some areas — their "after-school jobs" consist of starring in their family's reality show, modeling, and writing a fashion column for Seventeen! — there are some trade-offs, like regularly having their faces (and bikini bodies) splashed across the pages of the tabloids. Their pics are sometimes displayed alongside stories that just aren't true. For instance, Kylie insists that she's not dating Australian singer Cody Simpson, despite what's been reported. But what about the photos that show the two of them hanging out together? "Cody and I are just good friends. That's it," Kylie insists. "But we can say that as much as we want and people will still listen to gossip." And that's on top of the regular problems that most teens face. "[Now that I can drive], my dad goes crazy," says Kendall. "He automatically thinks I'm sneaking out if I leave the house without telling him. He calls me and asks where I am and I'm like 'I'm getting food! What do you think I'm doing in the middle of the day?'" Sigh. Even famous teens can't avoid arguing with their parents!

Once they're finally out on their own, Kendall and Kylie seem destined for a path very similar to that of their famous older sisters. They both regularly appear in fashion mags, and are already working on expanding their empire. By summer 2013, they plan to release a sci-fi YA book like The Hunger Games or Harry Potter! "If I could trade places with any of my sisters for a day, it would be Kim," Kendall reveals. "I want to see what it's like ... The only time she sleeps is when she's on the airplane. It's just crazy. I feel bad for her, but I still want to know what it's like." Little sis Kylie says she has her sights set on acting. "I've always done videos and plays," Kylie explains. "Every time we make home movies, I put it on. I go all out and hysterically cry and the whole thing. I want to get an acting coach and do some very cool stuff. I seriously want to take it to the next level."
Surprising celebs with college degrees
Uh-oh. Do you think the world can handle two more Kardashian women?
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/crush/kendall-kylie-jenner-kardashians-spin-off-140016709.html?_esi=1

Kylie Jenner Denies Dating Cody Simpson: We're "Just Good Friends"

Celebrity News July 31, 2012 AT 8:00AM By Zach Johnson

123lhjc.jpg

Kylie Jenner and Cody Simpson could be considered a budding Hollywood power couple -- if they were actually dating, that is.

"Cody and I are just good friends. That's it," Kylie, 14, tells the September issue of Seventeen, denying rampant rumors she's romantically involved with the "So Listen" singer, 15. "We can say that as much as we want and people will still listen to gossip."

In the magazine, Kylie and her older sister, Kendall, also open up about starring in a potential Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff (in the vein of their older relatives' Kourtney and Kim Take New York or Khloe & Lamar.)

"We go on a lot of adventures! We do crazy stuff. We will kidnap one of our friends or get a group together and go to Disneyland for the night. We do what we want to do," Kendall, 16, says of their proposed series. "We're just like, 'Let's make it happen! That sounds so fun.'"

Like their older half-sisters Kourtney Kardashian, 33, and Kim Kardashian, 31, the Jenner girls "were fighting constantly when they were our age," Kendall says. "Then there was a point where they flipped and loved each other and they were best friends."

"Now, Kylie is my best friend; we have so much fun," Kendall tells Seventeen. "I also like working with her because she makes me more comfortable around people and I feel like she brings out the best in me."

2qn312g.jpg

n9qbs.jpg

1177bjk.jpg

Last edited:
Having a sister is awesome. I would be so lonely if i was an only child. Even having a brother wouldn't be as good. Me and my sister fought SO much as children, we hated eachother but as soon as we got in our teens, it completely changed and we get along so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.