Style Kendall Jenner Style Thread

At an intimate dinner hosted by The Business of Fashion to celebrate its latest special print edition 'The Age of Influence' at Peachy's/Chinese Tuxedo on May 8, 2018 in New York City.

Zimbio
Business+Fashion+Celebrates+Special+Print+T5Wbjlg52eOx.jpg

Reactions: Sferics
Chopard Secret Night during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Chateau de la Croix des Gardes on May 11, 2018 in Cannes, France.
Wearing an Alexandre Vauthier Couture dress / Christian Louboutin shoes.

Zimbio
Chopard+Secret+Night+Arrivals+71st+Annual+saUELTr36Jvx.jpg

At the screening of "Girls Of The Sun (Les Filles Du Soleil)" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 12, 2018 in Cannes, France.
Wearing a Schiaparelli Couture dress / Chopard jewellery.

Zimbio
Girls+Sun+Les+Filles+Du+Soleil+Red+Carpet+tRoGhL4uOM0x.jpg Girls+Sun+Les+Filles+Du+Soleil+Red+Carpet+uLAFQTWynu8x.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: .. I find nothing sexy with her; honestly, she looks asexual to me. Did anyone else see the latest Bazaar magazine cover .. she's definitely had something done to her Nose & most definitely .. Lip filler!
flawless-kendall-jenner-goes-retro-for-harper-s-bazaar.jpg

Reactions: chowlover2
How does she keep getting these covers? Does she sell magazines? This photo is so dull with the dead eyes and the blank face with no expression and the plumped up lips. I'll never understand it.
I know, right? I don't get it .. honestly, when I see her face on the cover, I usually end up walking away and NOT buying the magazine. I just cannot comprehend anyone who thinks this family has ANY redeeming qualities .. other than being quite adept at hoe'ing their selves out.

I know, right? I don't get it .. honestly, when I see her face on the cover, I usually end up walking away and NOT buying the magazine. I just cannot comprehend anyone who thinks this family has ANY redeeming qualities .. other than being quite adept at hoe'ing their selves out.
I'm with you, I don't think she even walked any important fashion shows this last season.

One thing I have noticed is the K's seem to be no competition for Meghan Markle. Thank God for interest in someone else! Despite 3 of the girls having babies the K threads are moving at a snail's pace. Maybe this is the beginning of the end???

I'm with you, I don't think she even walked any important fashion shows this last season.

One thing I have noticed is the K's seem to be no competition for Meghan Markle. Thank God for interest in someone else! Despite 3 of the girls having babies the K threads are moving at a snail's pace. Maybe this is the beginning of the end???
PLEASE .. let's hope!!!!