Ken Scott x Gucci

I just saw these online and was about to post so I am glad you did! I am in love, too!

The cream Jackie looks super cute, great for Spring/Summer, and so versatile with the detachable longer strap.

Background on Ken Scott: Ken Scott was an American fashion designer who resided in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s where he created his colorful patterned fabrics and collections. Now a brand of Mantero, prints sourced from his archives enrich a selection of pieces.

SLGs

1613753704116.png
1613753720415.png
1613753745447.png

I just saw these online and was about to post so I am glad you did! I am in love, too!

The cream Jackie looks super cute, great for Spring/Summer, and so versatile with the detachable longer strap.

Background on Ken Scott: Ken Scott was an American fashion designer who resided in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s where he created his colorful patterned fabrics and collections. Now a brand of Mantero, prints sourced from his archives enrich a selection of pieces.

SLGs

View attachment 4995717
View attachment 4995718
View attachment 4995719
I love everything about this collection! I'm also thinking about getting these sneakers. I've never been tempted to get designer sneakers but these are just so cute and I love a platform/taller sole. I feel like I can get a lot of use out of these and they'll perk up an outfit.

I was leaning toward the black Jackie since it's such a classic and will forever be in style - but I don't think I can resist this fun print. I'm a sucker for floral prints - especially a funky floral. There's so much I want in this collection but the Jackie and the sneakers are my must-haves. Just glad my birthday is right around the corner!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.02.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.02.11 PM.png
    453.3 KB · Views: 44
I too was looking at this collection on-line. It’s stunning!
IKR? I'm BEYOND in on this collection :love: I just need to decide my priorities. I'm also seeing that it's considered "limited edition". Not sure what that means as to how limited and what that translates to in Gucci world. I know in LV world it can be VERY difficult to get what you want.

I texted my local SA about an hour ago - but we're both in Austin, TX and it's been a sh!t show this past week and I want to respect where he is with regard to power/water/etc. Though by even texting him I'm not sure that I didn't violate that...

Anyhoo - I'll report back what he has to say. My birthday isn't until late April and I'd usually pick up a "birthday bag" in March or April. I'd pick this Jackie up sooner if really needed but I'd rather wait until my "normal" birthday purchase timing.

SLGs

View attachment 4995717
View attachment 4995718
View attachment 4995719
The black/print pouch is SO amazing! I can't wait to see the collection IRL

Reactions: Taimi
Question - Does anyone know how to size Gucci sneakers? I usually wear an 8-8.5 but not sure how this translates to Gucci sneaks. I really want these Online Only sneaks but hate to have to do a return. My Dankso shoes are a 39 but they're clogs. My US sized sneakers tend to be a size 8. TIA!

Question - Does anyone know how to size Gucci sneakers? I usually wear an 8-8.5 but not sure how this translates to Gucci sneaks. I really want these Online Only sneaks but hate to have to do a return. My Dankso shoes are a 39 but they're clogs. My US sized sneakers tend to be a size 8. TIA!

The sneakers do look super fun! Here is a thread about sizing, tho not specifically to your question
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/help-with-sizing-loafers.1024876/#post-34330786

You might wish to start a new thread asking about it to hopefully get more responses.

And difficult to determine availability. Already the white Jackie is "only available in stores", which could mean it's selling quickly but there are physical stores that still have it ranging from "limited availability" to "product available". I hope you and your SA are ok...all that cold and loss of power sound so terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooMooVT
Love this collection and very tempted by the flats. I really miss the older flora prints with bamboo and this collection brings me back there. Very different but both lovely. I haven't been a fan of the serpants with flora.

Reactions: Taimi and MooMooVT
Love this collection and very tempted by the flats. I really miss the older flora prints with bamboo and this collection brings me back there. Very different but both lovely. I haven't been a fan of the serpants with flora.
Agree on all fronts. I almost bought the canvas Jackie Flora bag (from about 18mo-2yrs ago?) but I think I like this collection even better. I was a little worried about how the canvas would wear over time.

Reactions: caruava