Kelsey Clubhouse

missjay7

Feb 28, 2012
I didn't see a clubhouse thread for this bag! I'm loving the Kelsey and plan to buy one in scarlet thanks to all the wonderful reveals and mods I've seen on here. Show us your Kelseys!!

I didn't see a clubhouse thread for this bag! I'm loving the Kelsey and plan to buy one in scarlet thanks to all the wonderful reveals and mods I've seen on here. Show us your Kelseys!!

I'm so glad someone started a Kelsey clubhouse! I do love mine :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386127670.452352.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386127682.934837.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386127694.035196.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386127719.037765.jpg

I haven't seen the large in stores yet either. I'll post about it as soon as I see it IRL

Reactions: coachjunkee
Nice! I'm interested in BV...but haven't seen it in person yet. Hope it's not too bright! Some of the online pics look bright to me, unless its just the lighting. LMK if anyone has a BV

Hi! I'm new to the purseforum and joined after searching Kelsey reviews online. I just ordered one in grey birch and chestnut, however I went to Macy's yesterday and showed my mom and she said they look too matronly for a 27 yr old. I don't agree with her though.

Add me to the list of newbies! The Kelsey actually got me out of lurker mode! I love this bag and picked up two this morning! :smile: The BV and the black with light gold hardware from Macys' Friends and Family sale!!! I drove 2 hours to a huge Macy's that had these in stock and the sales lady let me go through a few bags till I found perfect, flawless bags!!!:lol:

Hi! I'm new to the purseforum and joined after searching Kelsey reviews online. I just ordered one in grey birch and chestnut, however I went to Macy's yesterday and showed my mom and she said they look too matronly for a 27 yr old. I don't agree with her though.

Im in my 20's as well, and i dont find them matronly at all! Congrats on your new Kelseys! Post pics when you get them :smile:

Add me to the list of newbies! The Kelsey actually got me out of lurker mode! I love this bag and picked up two this morning! :smile: The BV and the black with light gold hardware from Macys' Friends and Family sale!!! I drove 2 hours to a huge Macy's that had these in stock and the sales lady let me go through a few bags till I found perfect, flawless bags!!!:lol:

Congrats!! I love BV!! Im planning to stop by Macys too for F&F to pick up the scarlet :biggrin: though BV and grey birch are tempting

Joining in with my Kelsey :0) I ordered the python Kelsey from Coach over the phone with the last pce. Its quite lovely. The ears fold down a little so it resembles the Sophia in a way, and the long strap works great for crossbody. I just really wish Coach would make a strap you can adjust so it could be worn on the shoulder. The bag itself feels impressive.. very much like a python would.. but Ive already noticed it is starting to furry up on the front of the bag. If it furrys up much more Im surely going to have to take it back :0(. Too bad as I really love everything else about it.

Attachments

• lauras phone 064.jpg
    lauras phone 064.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 3,537
  • lauras phone 066.jpg
    lauras phone 066.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 3,531
Reactions: coachjunkee