kelly's prices

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everybody,
    my name is ross from Italy and I really like hermes...
    i would like to buy a big kelly but i don't know the prices . I know that it depends on the leather but if i choose the most economic leather, what should I pay?
    thank you very much

2. Moving this to the Hermes forum where it belongs.:smile:

3. I just saw a rouge 32 togo kelly for $5900.

4. Welcome!! In Italy, they are slightly cheaper. Maybe Duna can help with some pricing!

5. I just bought a black clemence 35 Kelly for $6500 from Bal Harbour, FL

6. Hi, N.Y.C: ...25cm $ 5000, 28cm...$ 5850 hope this helps... in europe the bags are less.

7. germany: 4800 euro for a 32 chevre and roughly 4400 for togo

8. oops...togo, not clemence

9. I saw a Rouge H Kelly, 32cm w/ PH, rigide in Courchevel $7200 here in Los Angeles, Orange County.

10. Hi Ross! I'm in Italy aswell; I'm interested in a 35 cm box leather Kelly, and my SA told me it costs 4.170 euro...HTH:flowers:

11. oh...the Kelly is souple.

12. Oh, my God!!! I don't know why there is a huge gap on prices each store. There was a blue jean souple togo Kelly 28cm for $6450 before tax!:wtf: I asked SA over and over if it was right price. He literally took out price tag from that Kelly, and it was indeed $6450! It was like 4 months ago, which price should be cheaper than now by then!

13. Fuchsia Ostrich Kelly 32cm in Souple: $12600 (as of Dec 2005)

I was told that fuchsia ostrich Kelly 28cm in souple is $11000 this year and last year it was $10500, so that's a $500 price increase.:Push:

14. I saw a Togo Kelly a while back at SF for $4800 or so. I'm not sure what exact size it was...maybe a 25? DH saw a BJ one for about the same price. :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice