Kellygraphie bag (Kelly 28 Sellier)

Should I buy the Kellygraphie bag over a regular K28 in Gold?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone have any thoughts on the special edition Kellys for 2018? There are 6 bags for each letter in "Hermes".

My SA called today letting me know she has 2 Kellys for me to pick from (both are 28 Sellier): 1) Gold with gold hardware and 2) Rouge H with "M" on it, which sounds like the Kellygraphie bag.

This is my first Kelly, so I'm torn on whether I should stick with the classic or get this one. I would much prefer the Rouge H colour but had never considered this Kellygraphie version. I already have a B25 in gold.

I'm going to the boutique tomorrow, so I would love to have your thoughts beforehand!! Thanks everyone :smile:

Here's a reference photo:
Klat_Kelly_Hermes_01.jpg

without knowing more about your style it is impossible to give an opinion
HOWEVER
if you have any doubts you need to be strong to prevent yourself being influenced unduly by the rarity/unusualness of the letter style

Does anyone have any thoughts on the special edition Kellys for 2018? There are 6 bags for each letter in "Hermes".

My SA called today letting me know she has 2 Kellys for me to pick from (both are 28 Sellier): 1) Gold with gold hardware and 2) Rouge H with "M" on it, which sounds like the Kellygraphie bag.

This is my first Kelly, so I'm torn on whether I should stick with the classic or get this one. I would much prefer the Rouge H colour but had never considered this Kellygraphie version. I already have a B25 in gold.

I'm going to the boutique tomorrow, so I would love to have your thoughts beforehand!! Thanks everyone :smile:

Here's a reference photo:
Klat_Kelly_Hermes_01.jpg
I think this is gorgeous and will go with Everything! But I wear a lot of black, navy and white . . .

I vote for Gold with gold if you like that combination. I personally find the Letter bags harder to match with my wardrobe. Especially if this is your first K I would want it to go with as much as possible. If you really prefer Rouge H, wait for the right one to arrive.

Unless you LOVE it, I would wait. It is a very specific bag and if you aren’t crazy about it..the rarity factor will wear off and you will tire of the bag. I personally would chose the classic!

Gold is a very useful color in a K28. If you like sellier, it will be very versatile. However, assuming M is your initial, the Lettre is a pretty special bag, and Rouge H is a forever classic.
They are not similar except shape and size, so choose the one you love most.

Unless one of the initials is my name, I would not consider buying that bag. Just not my thing personally. I would definitely choose gold/gold FOREVER CLASSIC!!! Hands down. Ahhhh gold sellier.... can't get any better! GL dear!

Thanks for your input everyone! I ended up getting the Kellygraphie (M is my initial). I still want a classic K, so I guess my journey isn't over yet :amuse:

I'm excited to use it!

Also thank you to those who found last threads on the bag! I really appreciate your help!

Happy New Year!!
Beautiful choice .. I don't think you will ever regret this special Kelly :heart: