Kellybag Pricing

1. I have been noticing many members want to know recent prices around the globe. If you know very recent prices on a certain size and leather combo please post. This may help another member. Thank you!

2. $10700 Singapore Dollars for a 28 cm Vache Liagee Kelly

which is roughly around USD 6800

3. 32cm Togo Retourne Kelly, $5900

4. Do share all you kellybag owners!

5. 28cm Chevre de Coromandel Sellier $6,200 USD

6. In NYC in September
    25 cm togo retourne $4475

In NYC in October
    28 cm box retourne $5900

7. Just last week:
    32 Evercalf retourne Kelly $5,500
    35 VL retourne Kelly $6,500

8. If anyone ever sees a 28 in togo or clemence could you please check the price for me:tender: ...I never, ever see them and I would love to know how much...for planning purposes! :flowers: :flowers: Thanks!

9. A few months ago I saw a white Clemence Retourne 28cm for about $5700. For some reason, I think the white is slightly more, though.

10. Thank you GT!!! :sweatdrop:

11. I have seen togo kelly in blue jean 28cm for $6450 pretax:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ! SA was kind of surprised as well and double checked the price. It was indeed $6450 before tax!!!!!!!!!!!

Togo 25cm bicolor for $5050 before tax (a while ago....I don't remember which month...)

12. 32cm TOGO Kelly with PH - $7325.00 Canadian + 14% tax

13. 32cm chevre sellier - $6650

14. Aspen, was it Sellier?
    Otherwise, that sounds like WAY too much! I just held a 32cm BJ Retourne Togo last week for $5900 pre tax. :confused1: :confused1:

15. how on earth can a smaller bag in togo cost just $200 less then a bigger bag in chevre? i tell you, i can take the prohibitively high price tags, but when they're inconsistent or don't seem to make sense, that makes me :confused1: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice