Kellybag Help!!!

1. I am a newbie to hermes bags, so please forgive my ignorance. I have decided on my first purchase being a Kelly, I would like it in either the fuschia or the lime green (forgot the name the color is called) I think, I want a textured leather but not sure, does anyone know pricing and how you go about locating one? Also what's the difference in sizing, I would like a 25 or 28 to start, if it's not too small? Why isn't there a Boutique in New Orleans??? :crybaby:

2. Hi! Welcome Pinkarat!!
    Great choice to pick Kelly! it's a lovelly lovely bag. You can check out the reference thread for some info on leather. pricing wise is around $5,xxx and up depending on size/leather.
    size wise..depend on your height, and if you are a big bag or small bag person. most popular sizes are 28 and 32. saying that..25 and 35 are also great sizes..it's all the matter of preference.
    It's a little easier to get Kelly now adays..if you are lucky..you might be able to see a kelly or two on the shelf in a Hermes store. since you don't have a store near you..perhaps plan your vacation around Hermes botique.;) (I recommend that because most stores do not ship Kelly or birkins).
    If you consider buying from a reseller..also check out reference thread for some reputable sellers.
    hope that helps:love:

3. Welcome! I would add that checking e-bay is a great tool and we can help with making sure the bag is authentic in one of the threads up above....

4. Welcome! Go to our Hermes Reference sub-forum for more info than you'd want to know about H bags - especially the Kelly!
    Based on your post, I'd recommend a 28cm retourne Kelly in Vert Anis Togo leather. You'll pay just under $6k for it at this time. Fuchsia is also gorgeous and available in chevre (goat) leather, which is one of my faves!

5. What's the difference in chevre and togo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice