Kelly Vs Birkins

1. Let's share another topic :yes: Do you prefer to have a Kelly or Birkins? Some people said Birkins looks more casual, Kelly seems to be formal....Let's share your preference.

2. i love them both ! and i do not follow the "rule as birkins casual and kellys formal. they are my toys and i love to play with them. means i wear the birkins fully closed to a dinner and the kellys without the flaps closed casual to jeans and a white tee.
    both bags suit each and every occasion they are so versatile and the outfit they do not go with has to be invented yet :flowers:

3. Lilach....well said! I don't have experience with Birkins yet (mine's coming next month) but so far I have used my Kelly's EVERYWHERE! I love them as they can be casual or dressy!!!

4. Donna...!!! what do you mean "mine is coming next month" ? have I missed out on something??;) :roflmfao:

5. Oh Lordy, D....I've been a bad, very bad girl lately.....:shocked:

6. ...D,I wanna know...!!!!:graucho:

7. Only kidding...just thought I'd spice things up a bit.....:rolleyes:

8. Birkin looks casual? Kelly looks formal?

It's the 1st time I heard this.

::huh:

9. Well... that's what I read from the magazines of the quotes from the celebs and models in Hong Kong. They think Birkins is bigger to throw in the stuff. Personally I hate the flap for closing.

10. donna - you're awful! j.k. lilach is right, they're both equally lovely. you can dress them either up or down.

11. just wear it open with "flying" flaps like most people do . looks so casual yet elegant ;)

12. I think in a perfect world it would be fun to have a little of both!

I also feel alot depends on the leather types, colors, hw choices that one chooses. Depending on the choices you make...one Kelly or Birkin and give off such a different look...casual, elegant, dressy, fun etc.

13. I love both! There is no comparison between the two because they are so different!

14. I love both! There is no comparison between the two because they are so different!

15. I feel the birkin is best for day for me - I leave it open and tote my stuff around and it's perfect. If I was going out at night, I would probably carry a kelly for a more slightly ladylike, elegant bag...however, that said....I do love to take a kelly out during the day for use also -- and then of course there's the plume...and the bolide which are great with zippers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice