Kelly Voyage

Feb 22, 2020
I recently saw a woman carrying what looked like a giant Slouchy Kelly and when I asked her what model it was she said it was a Kelly Voyage.
Now I'm intrigued ...
Are they still made (she said hers was brought as vintage) and what sizes do they come in?
Has anyone here got one and could they post Mod shots? and mention pros and cons.
Thanks so much!

I have seen one in a local resale store, but pictures are not allowed. If its the same one it’s like a Kelly slouch but with a normal turn-lock, about 55 or 60cm, in what looked like swift (through the glass). I remember thinking it was insanely big, for travel perhaps..and that the handle was huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Kelly travel bag 50 is not the same as a normal Kelly Retourne 50, the most obvious difference is the handle drop.

Kelly 50 Retourne

E9808FDD-E1A9-461E-B496-703FEE538286.jpeg58891129-F9D7-401D-B9E3-3BE0F8DF2A5E.jpeg
Kelly travel bag 50 (Kelly Voyage? Kelly Relax?)
A3A02AC7-D0DA-4E11-8C86-61B14FBEFD07.jpeg08165F38-E9A7-4E0B-A72C-8BF142D349FF.jpeg
Now

I’m not sure if this is the Voyage model you saw. I always thought it’s called “Kelly Relax”, is Kelly Voyage another name for Kelly Relax or is there still yet another model...?

ETA: some more Googling later I’m confused which one is the Voyage since resellers label both style with it lol. OP do you remember which type you saw?
6DE4C2D0-50D3-4ACC-ADC5-613F12BEF51D.jpeg

One more edit:
I think Kelly Retourne 50s are around, maybe very rare and not many places would get them but they are not completely discontinued. Kelly Relax (the long handle single ring shoulder carry one) on the other hand I think is out of production or maybe even an limited model that was made in early 2010s.

Last edited:
Kelly travel bag 50 is not the same as a normal Kelly Retourne 50, the most obvious difference is the handle drop.

Kelly 50 Retourne

View attachment 4862847View attachment 4862848
Kelly travel bag 50 (Kelly Voyage? Kelly Relax?)
View attachment 4862849View attachment 4862850
Now

I’m not sure if this is the Voyage model you saw. I always thought it’s called “Kelly Relax”, is Kelly Voyage another name for Kelly Relax or is there still yet another model...?

ETA: some more Googling later I’m confused which one is the Voyage since resellers label both style with it lol. OP do you remember which type you saw?
View attachment 4862857

One more edit:
I think Kelly Retourne 50s are around, maybe very rare and not many places would get them but they are not completely discontinued. Kelly Relax (the long handle single ring shoulder carry one) on the other hand I think is out of production or maybe even an limited model that was made in early 2010s.
The one the lady was wearing was worn on her shoulder-not hand-held-it was pretty huge but didn't look as big as on the Mannequin in the photo-In the listing above it looked more like the one on the right than the gold one.
Does this style only come in a 50?
hers looked nearer a 40 to my eyes with a long handle drop, no strap.
But she was able to wear it over the shoulder with a tailored jacket
It was utterly gorgeous in box leather-and I've become a bit obsessed but if it was indeed a 50 (because thats the only size they were made in?) I'd better get over that obsession fast! I'd look like an idiot at 5'3" toting a 50cm bag (i never wear heels!!)

The one the lady was wearing was worn on her shoulder-not hand-held-it was pretty huge but didn't look as big as on the Mannequin in the photo-In the listing above it looked more like the one on the right than the gold one.
Does this style only come in a 50?
hers looked nearer a 40 to my eyes with a long handle drop, no strap.
But she was able to wear it over the shoulder with a tailored jacket
It was utterly gorgeous in box leather-and I've become a bit obsessed but if it was indeed a 50 (because thats the only size they were made in?) I'd better get over that obsession fast! I'd look like an idiot at 5'3" toting a 50cm bag (i never wear heels!!)

If it's long handle shoulder carry it is probably the Kelly Relax (which doesn't come with strap). As far as I know it only came in one size and that's the 50. Here's an interesting post of people of different height carrying the Relax! (the photos embedded in the comment itself appear to be broken but I believe they are just the ones in the attachments which you can click on for large photos)

If it's long handle shoulder carry it is probably the Kelly Relax (which doesn't come with strap). As far as I know it only came in one size and that's the 50. Here's an interesting post of people of different height carrying the Relax! (the photos embedded in the comment itself appear to be broken but I believe they are just the ones in the attachments which you can click on for large photos)

Thank you!
Its so hard when looking to buy a pre-loved bag that is either discontinued or nor around in stores to just try for size...in fact its a minefield!
bear in mind I AM the woman who brought an Amazonia bag pre-loved online, I thought the measurements were in centimetres when I ordered it thinking it was around 30cm-the bag turned up and was HUGE!!!!!
I forgot I was ordering from a US re-seller are the US measure in inches not Centimetres :shocked: !
I love the bag but its a 48hr bag not the daily hold-all I was visualising :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: momoc

I just looked at the images and yes-it is this bag it looked on the lady like it did on the girl who's 1m67cms .
I still love it but I think I may look like a cartoon character carrying a bag that big :-s

Reactions: momoc