Kelly Verso

cuselover

Feb 8, 2012
New York
Hi guys I have seen several birkin verso bags in person and through reveals on purse forum. I have yet see any verso in Kelly, does it exist? Do you know for bleu nuit what is the interior color and if they make it for K32?

cavalla

May 13, 2011
color land
Hi guys I have seen several birkin verso bags in person and through reveals on purse forum. I have yet see any verso in Kelly, does it exist? Do you know for bleu nuit what is the interior color and if they make it for K32?
I did a reveal of Kelly verso, though it's 35 not 32. But I don't know what the interior color could be for bleu nuit.

White bag reveal

Oct 1, 2007
The interior for blue nuit is orange poppy - I can't find it right now but I know someone had posted a picture of a verso lindy with that colour combo in one of the threads and all the verso lindy colour combos ive seen so far have been the same colour combinations for the verso birkin.

bagidiotic

Apr 10, 2012
sunshine island
Yes there're k verso
However I seen more k35 though
K32 might be releasing soon
Not sure bout combo yet