Kelly to a wedding?

Just remember whatever you bring, if there is dancing you may not want to hold it while dancing. Then that leaves thes stress of leaving the bag at the table. I once brought a matt croc kp and the stress of leaving it at the table was too much. I had to dance with it. Now I just bring a random no frills clutch.

Reactions: saskiamoet
Just remember whatever you bring, if there is dancing you may not want to hold it while dancing. Then that leaves thes stress of leaving the bag at the table. I once brought a matt croc kp and the stress of leaving it at the table was too much. I had to dance with it. Now I just bring a random no frills clutch.

+1
This is right on!!

Definitely a consideration &as others mention, great for a daytime/casual
weddiing, more formal think not

I know there hasn't been any activity on this thread for a couple of years but here goes: Do folks still think it's ok to wear a Kelly sellier to a day wedding (specifically in Seoul)? I usually wear my chanel classic flap to weddings but I've been shying away from it these days and thought the kelly will be a more subtle choice?

The wedding is a typical Korean wedding consisting of a ceremony and meal. I know I could probably ask the bride but it's such a trivial question I don't want to bother her with it.

I know there hasn't been any activity on this thread for a couple of years but here goes: Do folks still think it's ok to wear a Kelly sellier to a day wedding (specifically in Seoul)? I usually wear my chanel classic flap to weddings but I've been shying away from it these days and thought the kelly will be a more subtle choice?

The wedding is a typical Korean wedding consisting of a ceremony and meal. I know I could probably ask the bride but it's such a trivial question I don't want to bother her with it.
exactly!

Reactions: Kimchoi12

If it is held in a hotel or a wedding venue, I think it is fine, provided the size and color coordinate with your outfit. Have a fabulous time!

Honestly, I usually feel overdressed while attending Chinese weddings. Many people are in jeans and such. So in my case, it's definitely fine.

If it is held in a hotel or a wedding venue, I think it is fine, provided the size and color coordinate with your outfit. Have a fabulous time!

Thanks for your responses! I think I'll go ahead and just use the kelly! It's a deep bleu k28 and I think it'll go well with my outfit I have planned (light blue blouse and beige straight leg pants). It's in a month and I'll report back how it was received :biggrin:

Would you use a Kelly Sellier 28 cm when attending a wedding as a guest?
No, too big for the back of my chair
And to bulky to carry

ETA: just saw the post above. I do think a K28 would look very nice with beige pants and a light blue top. I do think it’s perfect for this type of daytime outfit

Have fun :smile: