Kelly SO SPORT

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Does anyone have any photos/info about this bag? Does it come in all the kelly sizes? What about leathers?

Are they in stores?

Thanks!!:biggrin:

2. Hi - Do you mean this bag?:

[​IMG]

I am interested in this bag also, but my SA couldn't tell me anything about it. It's not been mentioned on the forum for a while.

Attached Files:

3. I wonder what sizes it comes in and also in what leathers/colours?

4. here is the pics of the Kelly So Sport that was being offered to me 2weeks ago.....

Kelly SO Sport 35 etoupe

Attached Files:

5. Thanks for posting! So it's got a shorter canvas strap rather than a long thin leather one, otherwise it's the same? Can you remember if the price is similar to a normal 35?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. any other difference from the reg kellys aside from the strap? can u buy the strap separately?

7. hi HermesFSH, if I'm not mistaken, the price is similiar to the classic Kelly 35. as i have not own a Kelly, I'm not sure if the strap is shorter. i did not see the kelly SO SPORT in person,as my SA is in a different state.

8. i was told it is the same classic Kelly, but with canvas strap.

9. I saw this in Pacific Place Hermes. But it was gone the next day after the official opening.

10. It's funny because I have been wearing all my Kellys with a shortned Canevas strap for 10 years. (special ordred for all my Kellys)

I think Hermes has a LONG WAY TO GO before they can surprise me !

11. I think it just makes things easier rather than being something new.

Although a canvas strap has always been available, it costs extra $$ and can involve a long wait. I don't really like the thin leather strap anyway, so it's a way of getting the strap I want without any extra hassle. As long as they're not making you pay more, then it's fine by me!

12. It's a good incentive for those who like a Kelly with bandouliere strap and can get both package immediately w/o a special request.

I don't see any difference as before unfortunately. Though with the availability of this So Sport, there are certain leathers in a Kelly which were not made in the form of So Sport. It's still the same situation.:smile:

13. :urock:

14. The length of this strap is the same as the strap that comes with the Kelly Lakis and I use it also on my other black PHW Kellys and it is much more comfortable.

This is just a regular 35cm Kelly with a shorter canvas strap.

The bag that does look new and different in the first print picture is the small Kelly which looks like the dimensions of a Kelly Pochette but it has a regular Kelly handle and a strap. This I have not seen before, I think there was a picture somewhere in the Socialites thread of a pink one.

15. Thanks everyone for your input! I REALLY like this...Just seems to make the kelly more practical/casual for me and my lifestyle.

Wondering if it only comes in 35 though...