Kelly Twilly Bag Charm

I follow this thread because I am truly interested in this item and it’s disheartening to see people insulting myself and others who share my interest. It’s one thing to state you don’t care for it, but stating that an inanimate object is smarter than the person carrying it is unnecessary.
Honestly don’t worry about it. We are who we are and I come here to get info and fashion inspiration, ( and hopefully offer some too!) I love the way you wear your minis and you have inspired me. I see so many people in London with 2 bags, in fashion week actually, so.... it’s a lifestyle thing. It works for some.

Reactions: loves
I follow this thread because I am truly interested in this item and it’s disheartening to see people insulting myself and others who share my interest. It’s one thing to state you don’t care for it, but stating that an inanimate object is smarter than the person carrying it is unnecessary.

If you are referring to my post, I did not say an inanimate object was smarter than a person. IMO, a tiny functional bag charm is a smarter IDEA than carrying a tiny Jacquemus-type bag and an actual full-size bag in order to follow the trend.

I usually hate bag charms with all my heart as I find them to be like unnecessary parasites latched on beautiful bags, but this miniature Kelly seems like an exceptional object. In the photos alone, it looks like a little masterpiece. Nevertheless, the price is ridiculous and way above anything I would ever consider paying for something like this. I’m definitely too poor to entertain such a purchase! :lol:

Hat tip :yw: to @Flowerlily for this:
HHhh1inS_o.jpg

Price is $2725

wow I'm surprised they even managed to get feet on these little guys.