Kelly Twilly Bag Charm

I actually was offered one a couple of days ago (in etoupe) but I turned it down. Not a fan of contract stitching plus I am not ready to pay close to 3,000 for it. My SA was very understanding and said one of her other client declined it too - it's really a collector item not for everyone
I’m super envious! I would have snapped that up even if my first choice was a black box one

Here she is tiny miss kelly charm in rose lipstick with GHW on her Grand mother Madam Kelly 28 anemone GHW :angel:

View attachment 4665319 View attachment 4665321 View attachment 4665322

Omggg it’s a Rose Sakura one!! :love:
(Posted by reseller)

This appears to be a red box one (found on Instagram)! It’s amazing. If I were offered the black box or this one, I wouldn’t be able to decide! Which would you guys prefer??
View attachment 4670257

all these are amazing!!! :love:I had no idea there would be so much variety, but when I asked in London was told that none were available just yet...

That's what I thought, thank you for confirming! I mean, it's still a lot of money for a charm.
I bought mine in London and it's £2180. As others have replied it's about $3K for normal leather in the U.S. it's a lot of money for a bag charm but it's incredibly well made! The inside is lined with chevre leather, just like the Kelly bags. When I get a chance tomorrow, I will take a photo of the interior.

I bought mine in London and it's £2180. As others have replied it's about $3K for normal leather in the U.S. it's a lot of money for a bag charm but it's incredibly well made! The inside is lined with chevre leather, just like the Kelly bags. When I get a chance tomorrow, I will take a photo of the interior.

In terms of actual usability of this charm, if you don't mind handling it a bit, you can put ear buds/ear phones, small jewelry, or change etc in it.

Thank you for the helpful information! I think $3k is much more reasonable rather than $7k. I heard they were fully functional, but didn't realize they had chevre lining!