Kelly Sellier bag charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is soooo adorable! Thx for sharing the infos.
    That is about the only size bag I could handle in Tadelakt hahahahaha

GNIPPOHS, allure244, momoc and 5 others like this.
  2. It’s adorable! I think the artisans making these are very skilled. Fine work.

xiaoxiao, Kristelle01 and mp4 like this.
  3. Do you think this can be worn as a necklace?

4. if I were lucky enough to get one, this is my favourite. Do you think you can wear it as a necklace? I wonder if you can post a photo to show the size. I got the mini mini. Chiquito from Jacquemus which can be used as a long necklace maybe this is similar size and bulk?

Kristelle01 likes this.
  5. Congratulations! She is so adorable!!

6. I think this is one of my favourites so far. I really like the contrast stitching, little work of art.

Even though they're so tiny I still think they're too big for my bags, and some of my bags are big. Even my Flots seems to work better because it's flat. When they get more 3D I lose my nerve.

skybluesky, ladysarah and smallfry like this.
  7. This is adorable! Love your etoupe one with the constrast stitching, congrats! :heart:

ladysarah likes this.
  8. I enjoy looking at these pictures.

Hermes Nuttynut and ladysarah like this.
  9. JadeFor3st likes this.
  10. You are welcome! Best of luck!!

True that! :lol: Thank you:love:

Yes!! It definitely is a little work of art:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat: such impressive skills

The twilly seems to be stitched on so not unless you add your own strap... I don't think I would use it in that way

It isn't super bulky- I think the orange bag charm is puffier. If you like that look I guess you could but I dont think I would use it that way (also the twilly is stitched on)

Thank you!!:blush:

Thank you I gasped when I saw it!! I was really hoping for that specific combo!! :love::love: It is not as thick as the orange bag charm but it is not flat like that flot or the boot/saddle ones

Thank you so much!!:love:

ladysarah likes this.
  11. DH just texted me from the boutique and said "I bought you the smallest Kelly I have ever seen"....I think it must be this, since he knows the Mini K II. He hates micro bags so I'm completely surprised :P

12. Ooh hope it’s the tiny Kelly charm. How sweet of ur DH to get this Kelly for you and I hope you show us pics.

QuelleFromage likes this.
  13. #193 Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    I'm so surprised, as I said he dislikes tiny bags. He made huge fun of me when I wanted to buy the London version of the micro Delvaux and that was only £500!

EDIT: It's a Mini Kelly after all! I will not complain :heart:

14. Another very happy outcome! I hope you post the specs in the Mini Kelly thread, I always love to see what you end up with since you have cool taste, and I assume your husband does too.

aksaiyo and QuelleFromage like this.
  15. Any new sightings? I am on tenderhooks....

aksaiyo likes this.