Kelly Sellier bag charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There will be new Kelly Sellier bag charms coming for FW19 and we've had a teased of it at press preview. A few more pics have recently surfaced, so sharing them here. (credit: faye_tsui and favloves via Instagram)
    Kellycharm05.png Kellycharm01.png KellyCharm02.png KellyCharm04.png KellyCharm03.png

I don't have info on the dimensions but I do know that the turnlock and sangles are fully functional. I've been told that these will also come in exotic leather including lizard but I don't recall if it's just lizard trim or fully lizard. This little charm is priced accordingly given the meticulous work on its miniature size. (Price is just a little less than a Garden Party 30 in Negonda :sweatdrop:) It will be available for SS20 as well as it was available at podium. Don't despair if you can't get hold of one for FW19! ;) :giggle:

2. How 'meta' is a Kelly charm for a Kelly! Pun intended!

These are adorable, thank you @Meta

Meta likes this.
  3. Seems like a mini bag charm is in trend. Bottega also has been producing its mini weave bag charm recently. Considering widely copied Rodeo charm is priced at $700, a more meticulous and working hardware of sellier Kelly bag charm priced at $3000 ish seems "reasonable".

4. Delvaux has made mini bag charms for a number of years. They are functional and can store a key or other small item. They retail for about $1k each. They are really charming but a bit bulky as a bag charm imo. So i’m curious to see how big the kelly bag charm is in person.

MAGJES and papertiger like this.
  5. You know you’re rich when your Hermès Kelly bag carries an Hermès Kelly bag. :biggrin:

6. these bags are so cute.

zenith likes this.
  7. Incredibly cute!

8. :lol:

loves likes this.
  9. So, so adorable! Can’t wait for these.

ladysarah likes this.
  10. Me neither. :nuts:

leechiyong likes this.
  11. Thanks for sharing. Wake me up when H do these as SOs, I want mine with contrast stitching and interior :biggrin:

As @DoggieBags mentioned Delvaux has done mini Brilliants for a number of years and actually look more 'Brilliant' than these (and are half the price)

12. I went into a boutique while traveling yesterday and was able to put my name down for one. :happydance:

I get the feeling only a fraction of the stores ordered them this go round. I’m so glad they’re releasing them for SS20, so we have better odds.

ladysarah likes this.
  13. OMG way too cute!! Hopefully it won’t be impossible to get one. Great to hear that they will be around for SS20!

14. Those Kelly charms are adorable. However, I tend to buy bag charms as a (relatively) inexpensive way to update a bag without buying a whole new bag. I brace myself for the pricing.....

Sofiko likes this.
  15. I know I’ll be in the minority, but I find them silly. I would not pay $3K+ for them.

I’d rather put that $ towards a Kelly bag, not a charm.