Kelly Sellier Advice

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Hi PF members,
    Do you think I shall keep the K32 Sellier red vermillion and get it repair?
    The bag overall condition is good except there are a few things need to repair.
    The handle has slightly crack lines, two side plates loosen and a pc of leather has peel off.
    Hope to hear your comments and advise.
    Thank you!

2. Do you still love this bag
    Will you still use this bag
    Do you like Kelly
    Do you like sellier
    Are you okay with 32
    No point refurbishment and all answer no
    If yes then keep

3. Yes, the bag is pretty nice and I don't hv any red collection. Indeed I love this bag and I don't have sellier only retourne. Only concern can it get repair and the cost of repair.

4. #4 Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Then get the boutique
    To send in for estimate cost plus how much work can be done
    No point guessing here
    You need the actual quotations
    Before preceeding repair

marbella8 likes this.
  5. Thank you for your advise. Thus, I will check the repair cost and keep it.

6. Keep it! I don't see Kelly's offered as much as much as birkins.

7. Hi Dira,
    Thank you for your kind comments, I will sent to check the repair cost and keep it. Overall the bag is pretty nice and is a sellier togo leather

8. Keep it. It's a classic.

9. Sellier Togo is rare, and red. If it is sellier you want, keep it, the store should be able to give you a price estimate in a short timeperiod. If there is a return timeframe, you may be able to get the estimate within that time, and then decide.

10. #10 Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Thanks appl and marbella8, as you said sellier is rare and hard to get it compare to retourne. This was purchased from reputable reseller and overall condition was good except the handle and the leather. My concern is whether they (Hermes) can refurbish it or no. I hv attached the pics.

Attached Files: