Kelly Sellier 25 phw ROSE POLL

This combo is most versatile: Kelly 25 Sellier PHW in...

• Rose Extreme

Votes: 56 47.1%
  • Rose Jaipur

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Rose Azalee

Votes: 54 45.4%

• Total voters

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
My SA casually mentioned a wishlist again and I really want to get a K25 Sellier PHW in a pink. However, I’m not sure what to ask for between these 3 pinks.

I would ideally want something that is generally more versatile, while being a fun pop of color.

I’m have warm toned medium skin and am usually in denim + plain tees.

Thank you in advance!

I am gunning for a Rose Kelly 25 too and not sure if there will be any bags offered in rose extreme this season . I see a lot of Rose Confetti k25 offers this month and little for Rose lipstick . And I am not sure about Rose Azalee . I think it is a hard season to find the perfect pink for me :doh:

Reactions: missD
You guys!!! Thank you for saying Rose Lipstick! It’s become my favorite out of the bunch after a little googling but I’ve only seen it in Chevre. It doesn’t come in K25 Epsom?

I do not believe Rose Lipstick comes in Epsom and I personally find it nearly identical to Rose Azalee Epsom (which I’m honestly surprised you are considering since you already rehomed that combo not long ago). Rose Extreme is a very bright red leaning pink while Jaipur is an orange-red leaning pink (and not currently available?). All things considered, I’d probably ask for Rose Confetti if you can have your pick.

Yup! I rehomed it because as super small mini K20 bag, the pink just didn’t work with my going out or dressier outfits. For me personally, since I splurge on bags maybe 1-2 times a year, those smaller bags are best kept for like super classic colors.

I think it RA would work much better as a K25 or K28! :smile:

I’ve never seen RL in real life. The Chevre RL looks peachier than RA Epsom...or are my bad eyes messing with me?

I do not believe Rose Lipstick comes in Epsom and I personally find it nearly identical to Rose Azalee Epsom (which I’m honestly surprised you are considering since you already rehomed that combo not long ago). Rose Extreme is a very bright red leaning pink while Jaipur is an orange-red leaning pink (and not currently available?). All things considered, I’d probably ask for Rose Confetti if you can have your pick.

Rose Lipstick chèvre and Rose Azalea is very close? :smile:

I have to agree with @papertiger that rose extreme is probably the most versatile of the three polled choices.

having had a rose azalee bag and having currently a rose lipstick bag, I will tell you that the colors are VERY close EXCEPT azalee is brighter - has almost a more fluorescent quality. I personally prefer lipstick. Here are some photos of each -

rose azalee (swift):

E50EB762-3871-4F6D-BE3D-7EA354F9AE54.jpeg
F33F0E5E-362F-4886-AD42-96A5BB16364A.jpeg

rose lipstick (tadelakt):
D879B4F7-E8DB-4510-B367-41960548C283.jpeg

C24C6619-68D1-455E-AC3D-7C444DE9F17F.jpeg

I have to agree with @papertiger that rose extreme is probably the most versatile of the three polled choices.

having had a rose azalee bag and having currently a rose lipstick bag, I will tell you that the colors are VERY close EXCEPT azalee is brighter - has almost a more fluorescent quality. I personally prefer lipstick. Here are some photos of each -

rose azalee (swift):

View attachment 4840117
View attachment 4840119

rose lipstick (tadelakt):
View attachment 4840120

View attachment 4840122

Sigh. That Tadelakt is gorgeous! :love: