Style Kelly Rutherford Style Thread

44314_celebrity-paradise_com-The_Elder-Kelly_Rutherford_2009-12-08_-_On_Set_Of_Gossip_Girls_232_122_495lo.jpg

In my next life I'd like to come back as Daria Werbowy, but in the one after that I'd like to be Kelly Rutherford please :biggrin: She's just so gorgeous and I love that she's as pretty without or with little makeup than she is all dolled up.

Refreshingly clean and classic style...I like her best in luxurious neturals, dripping in Hermes, and with minimal make up!

I love the little details in her outfits, especially on Gossip Girl (Van Cleef galore). She had a Lady Gaga inspired bow-shaped hair bun in the season premiere and I literally squealed.

I LOVE that she faithfully wears her Hermes ALL the time. You can tell she carries them because she TRULY loves them.

I know I shouldn't say this but it irks me when I see trashy celebs slinging around Hbags! Kelly on the other hand, wears her H bags perfectly :smile:

ITA JCInwrppingppr she's one of my fav celeb .. perhaps you should join us in the H forum;)

I LOVE that she faithfully wears her Hermes ALL the time. You can tell she carries them because she TRULY loves them.

I know I shouldn't say this but it irks me when I see trashy celebs slinging around Hbags! Kelly on the other hand, wears her H bags perfectly :smile: