Kelly reveal on a sunny Saturday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461437056.902188.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461437076.105683.jpg
    Anyone else do this? I bought this two months ago. It stays in the box and I pretend I didn't spend that much on a bag. Then I finally decide to bust it loose. Did the same thing when I got a Birkin and a Halzan.

Kelly sellier rose Jaipur , Epsom leather. A nice springy color.

2. congratulations , beautiful! i understand u didnt want to bring her out in the middle of winter!:biggrin:
    took me a while to get used to spending on H bags and start actually enjoying them;)

3. So gorgeous!! Take her out and enjoy her! Congrats!

4. Gorgeous color!!! So bright and happy!!!!

5. Lovely, enjoy.

6. This scream SPRIIIIIIIINGGGG TIME! Such a pretty color! Enjoy dear!

7. Fab bright color! Congrats and enjoy!

8. Such a beautiful color and Kelly Sellier is so special! Congrats and enjoy! Your Kelly is sure to be a head turner.

9. Thanks all! Ido t post much but read all the time. Thanks for all the good wishes!

10. Durable leather and lovely summerish color - I like it!

11. Beautiful bag!!
    I do the same thing...keep my bags in the box for a while.
    At least until the CC bill is paid. It never feels like it's truly mine until then.

12. Soooo stunning!! Congratulations 🏻

13. Fantastic
    Miss sunshine looking forward spring arrival

14. I love Rose Jaipur! Congrats :heart:

15. Such beautiful colour, big congrats. Where do you fing the year stamp in the bag?