Kelly Resale Price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sure there must be a thread somewhere for this discussion that I have missed (and perhaps somebody will direct me accordingly!). I am wondering what one should expect to pay for a used Kelly in good condition? I recently found one in London, 32cm black box leather, about 8 years old, for £2000 and wonder if this is a reasonable price....

Apologies for not having found the correct thread for this question!

2. It depends on the condition !

There are many very good and reasonabely priced used Kellys on ebay. You might have a look to compare prices and conditions...

Good luck in your hunt!

3. I have seen some at Sandia Exchange on ebay - used Kelly 32/35cm black box, around 10+ years and in good condition- between US$3.5-4K. You can search her ebay feedback and have a look.

4. The one I found wasn't in brand new condition, it had some marks as box leather tends to show these rather quickly, but the corners and interior etc were fine.

I will shop around for the time being, I would love to hear about any great resale shops in London for Hermes if anybody knows of them...

5. Hope this helps:

London Resellers?