******* Kelly Remodels his Home

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Bon Jovi Blvd.
Did anyone watch this on TLC?

I loved what he did with that house. The master bath is to die for - I think I could easily live in there - and I really liked the living/dining room.

These shows make me want to re-decorate my condo but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Jun 16, 2006
I saw it too! That bathroom was amazing....love that view over the sink! The best part was seeing his dad drive up on the Harley!

Jan 29, 2006
I've got to see this! Blanking out...what channel would that be on?

it was on TLC the other night.

I love *******..alittle more than Stacey if I don't say so myself. I can't believe she's getting her own tv show..while ******* gets nothing but him remodeling his house. I'm sorry but ******* has WAY more personality than Stacey. He's always been funnier on What Not To Wear while Stacey kinda laughs/chuckles her way out of things...:Push:

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
I watched this last night! That master bath was so beautiful. I like that overflow sink that his dad designed. I just love *******, he has a great sense of humor, I think!