Kelly Pochette

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. isus,
    that's exactly how i wear my pochette too. i wear it to the movies, store run and afternoon outings with the girls. mostly in jeans and capris.

also because i do not need to carry much beyond card & cash purse/phone/gloss, the KP is just nice. in fact i use it more than the birkin.

2. That's aweasome. Thank you for the picture. You made it look so casual... I think I am gonna be braver about using it casually, too! =)

3. Ladies, thank you:smile: this is my everyday dress style and the gold Swift KP just fits right in.

I would wear this Pochette with anything except "very dressy" and then, I feel a black KP or croc would look good.

4. isus & galileo, that is how I like to wear my KP as well! I find it so handy for restaurants and the movies since you can rest it easily on your lap.

5. great bag

6. beautiful, I wish I could live with a small bag. I've got to learn to try to use one for going out. I'm just lazy

7. isus's matte poussiere croc Kelly Pochette:

[​IMG]

wowza!

8. OMG !!! I love this croc KP !!!!

9. I absolutely adore the KP. Cannot wait to own it some day!

10. I love the KP too. A must-have! And best in croc too! :graucho:

11. I love her...very cute! Congrats!

12. I was using mine today. Love it!

13. The KP is very versatile and it holds a lot more than I thought it would. I have a black one that I use day and night, with everything from jeans and a T or little jacket to skirt/top and riding boots, to a more dressed up look for going out at night. I've carried mine everywhere from movies to Hermes-shopping to opera/concert.
    My lizard KP is more of a night time bag, but I have taken it out during the day when it was the bag that looked best with my outfit. I have dressed it down too.
    A black leather KP is just the most versatile.

14. i love the KP! definitely my next bag. what do you girls think is the best leather for a *casual* KP?

15. Oh wow that croc is so beautiful!

As for a casual KP... hmm... I'm not sure, this will require some research. I don't know the name of the leather for my KP...