kelly pochette size and price

1. hi, can anyone tell me the size and the price of a kelly pouchette? I know that it dependo on the typo of leather but i would like to know more or less how much is ...
    thank you

2. The swift leather I saw 2 weeks ago was 3500 Swiss Francs (roughly 2900 US). I don't know the exact size though.

3. meassurements are roughly W22 H13 D7cm

4. Mine's lizard skin, bot from Tokyo. Its USD5.7k

I think it would have been 30% cheaper in Paris ..

5. What color lizard?:flowers:

6. Thanks Lilach!:flowers: I was wondering about the specs myself. For a little pouchette, it can actually hold a good number of essentials:yes: .

7. The one they had in Troy NM was black evergrain w/palladium and was $3,300.00. This was about a month or so ago....HTH, Kou....

8. $3.3K? That's a really good deal!!!:nuts:

Wait, did I just say 3.3K is a good deal? This is bad ... :Push:

JessicaDean likes this.

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. And to think that 2 years ago I would fret over any bags that cost over $100 ... What happened to me?:wtf:

11. Hermes.......me too, Kou. I used to go into spasms with just the THOUGHT of an LV bag. Now, if I see an Hermes bag for less than $5K I think it's a bargain!!!!

12. Vert anis :yahoo: :yahoo:

It was love at first sight ! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    But expensive for an evening bag :yucky:
    Anyway, I had to have it even though its small and I wont get to use it that often :supacool:

13. This was SOOOO me!!!

14. ohhh..do they make it in the red lizard? i bet it's expensive!

15. yes they do either you are lucky to find on off the shelf or order one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice