Kelly Pochette or Kelly Cut?

LoveLouboutins

Shoes, I know!~
Dec 8, 2007
I'm taking the plunge for a day-to-night clutch. The purpose is the same - something chic to use when I only need some money, cell phone, car keys and lipstick (don't think I can stuff a pair of sunnies in?)

Would you rather get a KP or a KC? And in what skin and color, please?

I just purchased a KP and I love it. I saw a KC too but it's too "flat" for me. KP is really really really cute and you'll definitely love it!

I'm taking the plunge for a day-to-night clutch. The purpose is the same - something chic to use when I only need some money, cell phone, car keys and lipstick (don't think I can stuff a pair of sunnies in?)

Would you rather get a KP or a KC? And in what skin and color, please?

It's funny I just spoke to a friend about this yesterday.
It really depends what you need to put in your clutch.

I love the look of the KC but I need to carry an asthma inhaler and put that in a Kelly cut and it looks lumpy :P

I also need to fit in DH's specs so that he can read the menu!
The KP is really me and I am actually lusting for one in a pop colour.

i'm going to be the sole dissenter (thus far) in this thread ;) i have both the KP and KC and i much prefer the KC for a multi purpose clutch. the KP doesn't hold that much, the KC definitely holds more. and honestly, i don't think the KP looks that good carried in the day. it's too small for a day bag. i can barely put anything inside... sunnies would definitely not fit inside... IMO, the KC is proportionately more suitable for transitioning day into night.

i'd get one like JL - croc KP!! just my 2c ;)

I have both styles, and how much each can fit depends a lot on the skin.
In order of "roominess" -
1) swift KP,
2) tadelakt KC (I would say similar to box/ chamonix in terms of give),
3) croc KP.

HTH :smile:

I think the KP is a dressier clutch, probably more suited to nights. The KC on the other hand, transitions very well from day to night. Depending on the skin, it can be dressed down or up too.

Pluiee,:flowers: you NEED to get that amethyst croc KC you saw in HK, so we can be amethyst croc KC twins!

I used to want a KP but ended up getting the KC and love it!!! I can carry it everywhere, day or night. I have been able to fit my bearn wallet, iphone, lipstick, and my aviator glasses in there without it being bulky. My KC is in swift so that's probably why it is so roomy. I've been offered KPs in other leathers since but have turned it down because I love the look of the KC.