Kelly Pochette, anyone not love it?

Perhaps I should not post here because the title is anyone NOT love it. Absolutely love mine and hope to get another one. I find it very useful, because it fits everything ( phone, keys, cards, glasses, lip balm ..) but it’s still very compact.
Having said that, you are either a clutch person or you are not - and in my view it’s a shame to risk damaging a lovely bag by adding straps.

Ladies, I have the chance to buy this resale for a good price, it’s 2008 and I think I literally stopped breathing when I saw it, but it’s still a lot to spend for a 10 year old piece...it would be my first exotic and I’m wondering if you have advice on how the skin wears (it has two little silver dots next to the hallmark) and useage of a KP. The colour is so beautiful it’s a soft vert, your thoughts? Apologies for a slight diversion to the thread OP, but our question is similar and when I read your thread and the posts I felt at home!

I just stopped breathing too :love: I would not care about the age if the condition meets your expectations.

I wouldn't use a farandole because it could damage the flap of the bag. I am on the lookout for a twillon to match my matte gator bordeaux KP. I think that if you tie the twillon to the sides of the handle, it won't damage the bag. Granted, you can't stuff the KP. Keep it light with basic essentials like a lipstick, key in a pouch, cc, a little cash and phone.

Thank you, I like the idea of a twillon better too!

Reactions: Ladybaga
Perhaps I should not post here because the title is anyone NOT love it. Absolutely love mine and hope to get another one. I find it very useful, because it fits everything ( phone, keys, cards, glasses, lip balm ..) but it’s still very compact.
Having said that, you are either a clutch person or you are not - and in my view it’s a shame to risk damaging a lovely bag by adding straps.

I absolutely love the look of the Kelly pochette! However, I’m back to my kitchen sink days so I seldom use small bags now, hence not thinking of getting a Kelly pochette and also a Constance, which is truly a proper shoulder bag. Hoping to kill 2 birds with one stone by using a strap on the kp when I need to. But I do agree with you that there is a risk there.

Reactions: loves
I’m thinking of selling my danse and wait for KP?
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated Thank you
Might want to wait until you have the KP first as they are extremely rare and difficult to have offered. It may be awhile or one you love may never appear, in which case would you regret selling the KD?

• Super late to this convo but I absolutely love my Kelly pochette! I don’t have a KC (it’s very high on my wishlist) but I had a kelly 25 sellier and I ended up selling it after getting my kelly pochette because I never reached for it anymore. Dying to get more!!
    Do you reached more to Kelly Pochette than Kelly Sellier? Easier to use?

• Do you reached more to Kelly Pochette than Kelly Sellier? Easier to use?
Yes! The K sellier holds more, but because it’s taller and narrows towards the top, it’s harder to reach things at the bottom, whereas everything in the KP is pretty easily accessible.
I do tend to baby the kelly sellier (one of the few bags I baby) so it’s also possible I’m being too delicate with it!

Reactions: JeanGranger
anyone finds the KP strap too thin and flimsy and started showing wears and become out of shape after a short while? i much prefer a steadier handle of Kelly bag so hesitated to get one from my SA offer...