Kelly pendant

Jan 25, 2010
In a magazine recently, I saw a necklace with a tiny kelly (I think it was kelly, the picture was small, it could have been a birkin) hanging of it. It was from Hermes - any idea how much this is in GBP?

Did it look like this?

If it did, this is not really a pendent - it is an entire necklace with a toggle clasp (the kelly cannot be removed). Apparently there is also a Birkin version, but I have not seen it. It was about 330 EUR last year, I'm not sure about the new price for 2010.

I have also seen a Birkin pendant (detachable from the necklace) but it was with diamonds. I think there might be a non-diamond version but I've never seen it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02978.JPG
    DSC02978.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 573
Add approximately 14% to take into account the price increase in January and our VAT rise, and that should be approximately correct, probably slightly over-estimated but it's a rough guess.

I did see one of these in Selfridges recently so I know they are available. :biggrin:

Did it look like this?

If it did, this is not really a pendent - it is an entire necklace with a toggle clasp (the kelly cannot be removed). Apparently there is also a Birkin version, but I have not seen it. It was about 330 EUR last year, I'm not sure about the new price for 2010.

I have also seen a Birkin pendant (detachable from the necklace) but it was with diamonds. I think there might be a non-diamond version but I've never seen it.

attachment.php

Pyrexia, your necklace is adorable- love it:love:.

I love these necklaces :heart: I have seen them with a number of different bags - have been looking for a Birkin necklace. Here is the Bolide, Evelyne, and the Kelly lock...

Attachments

• bolidenecklace3.jpg
    bolidenecklace3.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 213
  • bolidenecklace2.jpg
    bolidenecklace2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 215
  • evelyneneck.jpg
    evelyneneck.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 205
  • kellylock1.jpg
    kellylock1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 197
Oh! And if you love the necklaces, you absolutely must get the bracelet! It has all the bags on it :heart::heart:

Attachments

• bagcharmbrace2.jpg
    bagcharmbrace2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 220
I love these necklaces :heart: I have seen them with a number of different bags - have been looking for a Birkin necklace. Here is the Bolide, Evelyne, and the Kelly lock...

Oh Ranag, you absolutely must have the Constance one to add to your collection! I love how the Constance looks as a little pendant.

Seems the Birkin is a elusive, even as a pendant! :P

Oh Ranag, you absolutely must have the Constance one to add to your collection! I love how the Constance looks as a little pendant.

Seems the Birkin is a elusive, even as a pendant! :P

The Constance is my favorite charm on the bracelet! It is so cute - I am sure it is a darling pendant :smile: