Kelly pendant

Jan 25, 2010
In a magazine recently, I saw a necklace with a tiny kelly (I think it was kelly, the picture was small, it could have been a birkin) hanging of it. It was from Hermes - any idea how much this is in GBP?

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
in an orange box
Did it look like this?

If it did, this is not really a pendent - it is an entire necklace with a toggle clasp (the kelly cannot be removed). Apparently there is also a Birkin version, but I have not seen it. It was about 330 EUR last year, I'm not sure about the new price for 2010.

I have also seen a Birkin pendant (detachable from the necklace) but it was with diamonds. I think there might be a non-diamond version but I've never seen it.

Attachments

Sep 12, 2008
Add approximately 14% to take into account the price increase in January and our VAT rise, and that should be approximately correct, probably slightly over-estimated but it's a rough guess.

I did see one of these in Selfridges recently so I know they are available. :biggrin:

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Scandinavia
Did it look like this?

If it did, this is not really a pendent - it is an entire necklace with a toggle clasp (the kelly cannot be removed). Apparently there is also a Birkin version, but I have not seen it. It was about 330 EUR last year, I'm not sure about the new price for 2010.

I have also seen a Birkin pendant (detachable from the necklace) but it was with diamonds. I think there might be a non-diamond version but I've never seen it.

Pyrexia, your necklace is adorable- love it:love:.

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
in an orange box
I love these necklaces :heart: I have seen them with a number of different bags - have been looking for a Birkin necklace. Here is the Bolide, Evelyne, and the Kelly lock...
Oh Ranag, you absolutely must have the Constance one to add to your collection! I love how the Constance looks as a little pendant.

Seems the Birkin is a elusive, even as a pendant! :P

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Oh Ranag, you absolutely must have the Constance one to add to your collection! I love how the Constance looks as a little pendant.

Seems the Birkin is a elusive, even as a pendant! :P
The Constance is my favorite charm on the bracelet! It is so cute - I am sure it is a darling pendant :smile: