Kelly medium size wallet

Oct 20, 2008
I did a search on the Kelly medium size wallet and did not find anything so I apologize if I overlooked it.

I was curious if anyone had the Kelly wallet in either one of the smaller two sizes. I have only seen pics on here of the long continental/clutch size.

Can you tell me what the inside looks like? How many credit card slots and how many other slots it has? Estimate on the dimensions? If you have pics even better!

Thanks!

Roxane, you have the HG combo.

attachment.php

EDIT: Ok, I figured out how to save pics.

%21BYP2Rn%21BWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkYEjlLmY4pPBKgfvbgdNg%7E%7E_3.JPG

(credit: this auction -- NOTE: THIS WALLET AUCTION HAS NOT BEEN AUTHENTICATED.)

I think the medium has more CC slots on the right, as opposed to the small, which has only 3 big slots.

attachment.php

Gorgeous! Is this ficelle?
It looks Ficelle to me. What a GORGEOUS wallet (DROOLING......><)~~!!! Ficelle with GH...just beautiful!

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Hermes exotic bags, but I have a hard time using exotic wallets:sad:. Exotic wallets are extremerly beautiful, but I didn't have a good experience with my crocodile bearn wallets:cry:...since wallet is meant to be handled by hands and fingers alot daily, exotic wallet looses shines pretty quickly and leaves water marks & stains quite a bit (maybe it's just me...:crybaby:).

It was a heart breaking moment to see ~$5k (each)wallets have water marks, unknown stains here and there without you noticing when it happened (Oh! of course I had been very careful, but it still happened!!!!!)

Maybe one day...I will master how to use exotic wallets!

It looks Ficelle to me. What a GORGEOUS wallet (DROOLING......><)~~!!! Ficelle with GH...just beautiful!

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Hermes exotic bags, but I have a hard time using exotic wallets:sad:. Exotic wallets are extremerly beautiful, but I didn't have a good experience with my crocodile bearn wallets:cry:...since wallet is meant to be handled by hands and fingers alot daily, exotic wallet looses shines pretty quickly and leaves water marks & stains quite a bit (maybe it's just me...:crybaby:).

It was a heart breaking moment to see ~$5k (each)wallets have water marks, unknown stains here and there without you noticing when it happened (Oh! of course I had been very careful, but it still happened!!!!!)

Maybe one day...I will master how to use exotic wallets!

Aspen, I am like you! I own only one exotic so far (an agenda) but I am so careful when I use it, which is few and far between cos I like to save it for special notes (like shopping lists, LOL).

I love the look of exotics on a wallet, but I could never bring myself to actually use it.

Oh wow thank you all so much! That is the wallet I was looking for its gorgeous!

I am also glad to hear the remarks about exotic skins for wallets because I would like to get it in lizard but do not care to have to constantly baby it and spend that money to see water marks or stains. I was going to get the fuschia lizard agenda but now I am re-thinking that. Now I am really confused :shrugs: